Info from DisneyDining.com...

2015 Disney Dining Plan information is out and the good news is that so far there are no changes from 2014, including no price increase (since the price increase in the Spring of 2014).

Quick Service Plan: 2 Quick Service Meals and 1 Snack per person (ages 3 & up) per night of stay plus a refillable resort mug. $41.99 per night for adults ages 10 & up, $16.03 per night for children ages 3-9. A “Meal” includes entrée and non-alcoholic beverage at breakfast, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at lunch and dinner.

Plus Dining Plan: 1 Table Service Meal, 1 Counter Service Meal and 1 Snack per person (ages 3 & up) per night of stay, plus a refillable resort mug. $60.04 per night for adults ages 10 & up, $19.23 per night for children ages 3-9. A “Meal” includes entrée and non-alcoholic beverage at breakfast, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at lunch and dinner. At a buffet you will receive a full buffet and beverage.

Deluxe Dining Plan: 3 Meals of your choice and 2 Snacks per person (ages 3 & up) per night of stay, plus a refillable resort mug. $109.53 per night for adults ages 10 & up, $29..86 per night for children ages 3-9. A “Meal” includes entrée and non-alcoholic beverage at breakfast, appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at lunch and dinner. At a buffet you will receive a full buffet and beverage.

Full article is here...

http://www.disneydining.com/disney-dining-plans-2015/?utm_source=DisDining+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=00412ebe6f-DD+Daily+Email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_585957dd1b-00412ebe6f-304981077

More from the Disney Food Blog...

We’re not seeing many changes so far in the 2015 plans, but take a look at a few updates that we want to share with you.

2015 Quick-Service Disney Dining Plan Changes

Disney has added the new Starbucks at Downtown Disney West Side to the plan for 2015. Only breakfast can be redeemed as a quick service meal.

2015 Table-Service Disney Dining Plan Changes
  • Las Ventanas at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has been added to the line-up. Breakfast and lunch can be redeemed for a table-service credit.
  • Photos are no longer included at Cinderella’s Royal Table and will now have an extra charge.
2015 Premium and Platinum Disney Dining Plan Changes

Here’s an update:

• Two tours — Wild by Design and Backstage Safari — are no longer offered.
  • The cost has increased; figure an additional $5-$10 per person per night.
  • No longer include preferred viewing locations for Illuminations and Wishes.

Read more about the Premium Dining Plan here and the Platinum Plan here!

2015 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants

See an in-progress list of the 2015 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants here. Remember, many Disney World restaurants do not re-register with the Dining Plan until the end of the year.

Package Extras

Look for new benefits such as food and merchandise discounts and a 15% discount on some Walt Disney World tours.

More Updates to Come

“Why isn’t Restaurant X listed on the plan?!???!?!?” While some restaurants are already listed on the plans, it’ll take some time before all eateries are finalized. (Usually restaurants not owned by Disney wait until the last minute to re-up their status in the Dining Plan). For instance, you’ll notice the absence of many Downtown Disney and Epcot restaurants. These (and others) will likely be added throughout the remaining 2014 months.

Our recommendation is to book your Advance Dining Reservations for 2015 based on the 2014 Disney Dining Plan Restaurant list. If, for some reason, a restaurant that you’ve booked does not continue on the Dining Plan in 2015, you can then make other plans.

Stay tuned for more Disney Dining Plan information as it is released. Please understand that this is all subject to change.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/07/31/news-2015-disney-dining-plans-announced/

• 2 months later...

Used to be the DDP was actually a good deal - back when you got an appetizer and the gratuity was included.

I've crunched the numbers a couple of times since, and for the way we eat, it's a better deal for us to just pay out of pocket and use the TIW discount.

Seems to me like they've sucked most of the "value" out of the DDP.  I can see people using it as a convenience or budgeting tool - pay everything up front and know you don't have to spend any more once you're there - but I can't see it saving you any real money these days.

Is there really value in the dining plans anymore? 

I am pretty sure you can get a quick service meal for less than 15$ a meal

Seems pretty steep to me.

It depends on where you eat and what you order. You can save money if you would actually eat those things normally. For some though the convenience of having that money paid out ahead and not having to think about it is worth it. 

I always ask a serious of questions for people thinking about adding the dining plan. 

Do you order a dessert with lunch and dinner?

Do you tend to eat steaks or would you if available?

What places were you thinking of eating? Have you looked at the menus to see if something interests you and how much is it?

If it adds up then I say go for it. If not then I usually discourage it. 

It depends on where you eat and what you order. You can save money if you would actually eat those things normally.

This exactly.

I crunched the numbers a couple of years ago to see how it would work for us. 

I mapped out a couple of days of how we'd normally eat and what it would cost.

Then what we'd eat if we were on DDP.

The numbers just didn't add up for us.

Back when it was still a deal, we spent a week on the DDP. By the end of the week, we got sick just looking at food. We did hit a lot of restaurants we would never have eaten at otherwise; we did order items we wanted to try and never would have, otherwise; we never used DDP again. It's no longer a deal, and realistically, we don't eat in a fashion to make it reasonable.

Definitely not in our budget.  Next year, as of right now, we only have one trip planned...but it will be a nice one at 15 days, which means we would spend about $2400 on food for our family of four if we went with the Plus Dining.  Mercy  :huh:   

Back when it was still a deal, we spent a week on the DDP. By the end of the week, we got sick just looking at food. We did hit a lot of restaurants we would never have eaten at otherwise; we did order items we wanted to try and never would have, otherwise; we never used DDP again. It's no longer a deal, and realistically, we don't eat in a fashion to make it reasonable.

I could have written this exact same post.

Last time we did DDP you still got an appetizer and dessert.  By the end of the week we had a refrigerator full of desserts.

On the plus side, Puck's carrot cake is great for breakfast. 8)