Limited Edition Maelstrom T-Shirt for Sale Aug 4-8

:faceplant2: This is what happens when I don't eat my Wheaties.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/maelstrom/

On that page, there is a calendar icon.  If you click on it and change the date to October 31, it still shows Maelstrom as being open 11am-10pm

On that page, there is a calendar icon.  If you click on it and change the date to October 31, it still shows Maelstrom as being open 11am-10pm

Sorry Marty, and not to burst your bubble, but you can't count on that. It doesn't mean that it's written in stone.

There is an internal calendar that I have access to and I've seen things change on that in a matter of hours.

Sorry Marty, and not to burst your bubble, but you can't count on that. It doesn't mean that it's written in stone.

There is an internal calendar that I have access to and I've seen things change on that in a matter of hours.

Oh, I know.  They are Disney and they can do what they want and i will  still give them the little amount of money i can scrape together.

I also know that my trip will not significantly be impacted one way or the other by whether they keep it open a few more days or not.

It's the not knowing that is annoying.

BTW, did anyone else notice how much the Viking on the shirt looks like my husband?  I married good Viking stock. :)