BLT, Not just a sandwich anymore.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the big resorts have a bus persob. They can call and find out where the buses are.

I think that's a scam just to keep the natives from getting restless.

There was a CM at the Port Orleans French Quarter bus stop one morning recently.  He had no computer or any other means of keeping track of when a bus would arrive.  He went through the pretense of calling in for a bus and told those waiting that a bus would be arriving within the next ten minutes.  In the meantime, the bus that he said would be on its way pulled in to the station and was ready to load guests.  Wow, that guy was good.

TCD

I am back and most pitcures are uploaded except for the Photopass pictures.

I will be starting the Actual Trip Report with pictures after I get the Photopass pictures.

However, I have started to post pictures of Bay Lake Tower on the Resort Photos Thread.  Figured they would be better there.  I will post some of them here in this trip report.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/13581-bay-lake-tower/

That is the link to the other thread.

Looking forward to your report!

Since opinions of BLT are pretty much all over the map, I am looking forward to your review of the accommodations.

We liked our stays there thus far, but they definitely did do the furniture on the cheap. I am sure it will all need to be replaced in short order.

You can't beat the views and location though!

Next to the Fort and maybe the Poly, it (CR included) is at the top of my list.