• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you?   Like most men, I'm so excited about this development.

I have one Camila and two pandora. All my beads Camila and pandora fit on any of them.

Broke out my trusty DIT to Chamilla translating dictionary.   This should clear things up.     See how beautiful that bracelet is now, Dave?

• 1 month later...

Guess what!  I started a Pandora bracelet today!

ForwebPandorabracelet_zps6294b2fb.jpg

I can't wait to get back to WDW to purchase the Haunted Mansion looking one called Magical Day Mickey and the Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat.

Love it!

It seems the Pandora launch has been a huge hit.  The online collection at DisneyStore.com is sold out at the moment.

I got one of the "Magical Day Mickey" park exclusive ones in November, which just happens to be purple.  8)

pandora-disney-parks-collection-2014-2-t

Love it!

It seems the Pandora launch has been a huge hit.  The online collection at DisneyStore.com is sold out at the moment.

I got one of the "Magical Day Mickey" park exclusive ones in November, which just happens to be purple.  B)

pandora-disney-parks-collection-2014-2-t

Yep, that purple one is the one I want!  I'm not planning to take off my bracelet unless I go swimming in chlorine water.

Hopefully by the time I get back to the parks the mania will be over and the charms I want will be freely available!

I expect after the holidays they'll start restocking. 

One tidbit... DH went to the card/gift/jewelry store he usually buys Pandora beads for me at and they told him that they can't carry the Disney beads - you have to get them at either a Pandora or Disney store.  Not sure how accurate that info is but this particular store sells the rest of the Pandora line and has been for a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I shared, but I bought/my wife started her Disney Pandora bracelet with a bang this past February. I hadn't bought her any jewelry for a looooooonnnnnggggg time and let her splurge:

11002511_10205886041252995_1962198705910

The problem was- the Sorcerer's Hat charm was sold out and didn't come in the times that we checked for it. Are there any fiends on the scene that can snag me one before Memorial Day? I'd like to surprise her when we get down there with it. Otherwise, I'll be forced to go to FleaBay.