• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you?   Like most men, I'm so excited about this development.

I have one Camila and two pandora. All my beads Camila and pandora fit on any of them.

Broke out my trusty DIT to Chamilla translating dictionary.   This should clear things up.     See how beautiful that bracelet is now, Dave?

Wish I had known - they had plenty a couple of weeks ago at Uptown Jewelers.  Hope someone can check for you.  It is supposed to be back online at some point - but they don't know when.

Hopefully they will have plenty when I arrive in a few weeks for WWW.

Wish I had known - they had plenty a couple of weeks ago at Uptown Jewelers.  Hope someone can check for you.  It is supposed to be back online at some point - but they don't know when.

I wish I had posted- been meaning to for quite a while now. Just kept forgetting.

Hopefully they will have plenty when I arrive in a few weeks for WWW.

If they do, I'll pay ya back. :)

• 1 month later...

My bracelet is slowly expanding:

Pandora%20bracelet_zps8654bqo5.jpg

Hope to add four more charms by the end of the year.

I was really disappointed that the Mickey and Minnie heads are apparently top heavy.  If I put them on the right way, when I move around they flop over and all you can see is the back of their heads.  So I put them on upside down and at least I can see them the right way.

Doug, sorry, I thought about you wanting the sorcerer's hat after it was too late for me to go back and get another one.

• 5 weeks later...

From the Disney Parks Blog, a new charm being released for the D23 Expo...

What else will you find? How about beautifully crafted jewelry from Disney Parks│PANDORA? I couldn’t resist showing you this beautiful .925 sterling silver charm featuring Sleeping Beauty Castle in blue glitter enamel and fourteen (14) blue cubic zirconia stones.

3hdsaj473829-613x593.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/06/first-look-at-d23-expo-2015-officialmerchandise/

A new round of Pandora charms are coming this fall...

Check Out A Preview Of The PANDORA Disney Parks Collection – Fall/Winter 2015

As many have been waiting for, the first preview look at the PANDORA Disney Parks collection for the Fall and Winter of 2015 is here. It has some unique seasonal charms while also bringing more iconic park ideas to life.

Mora Pandora revealed the preview that will be sold exclusively at Disney Parks locations across North America. They will not be available in PANDORA concept stores, but a separate collection for those stores will be coming out later.

We don’t know an exact release date for these PANDORA pieces at this time, but look for them in the coming months at Disney Parks.

disney-pandora-fall-winter-2015.png

Disney Cruise Line Anchor – $65

Minnie’s Sparkling Holiday Bow – $75

Minnie’s Holiday Wreath – $75

Disney Wishes Firework Show – $70

Aulani – $50

Disney 2016 Edition – $70

Epcot International Food & Wine 20th Anniversary Chef Mickey – $65

Disney Cruise Line Heart – $60

Disney Vacation Club – $60

Disneyland 60 Year Celebration – $60

Fantasia 75th – $65

When these pieces are released, they are likely to sell out very fast as usual. Disney will then get more back in, but the first release and shipment often goes quite quickly.

Image via Pandora’s Angels Facebook Page.

http://www.doctordisney.com/2015/07/02/check-out-a-preview-of-the-pandora-disney-parks-collection-fallwinter-2015/