Former Disney Imagineer Designs Extreme RV

So as is the case with the typical Disney Imagineer, it'll be obsolete by the time it comes out, will take 5 years to build and 5 years to make it work, cost a billion dollars, will be over engineered but under-thought, will breakdown on a regular basis, real world engineers will scratch their heads and think WTF, he'll quit before it's done and stick some poor unsuspecting recent engineering college grad that doesn't know the difference between a socket head cap screw and a bolt which Disney is paying $15K a year, and people who are impressed by the word Imagineer will go ga-ga over and pay $100 to ride it.

So as is the case with the typical Disney Imagineer, it'll be obsolete by the time it comes out, will take 5 years to build and 5 years to make it work, cost a billion dollars, will be over engineered but under-thought, will breakdown on a regular basis, real world engineers will scratch their heads and think WTF, he'll quit before it's done and stick some poor unsuspecting recent engineering college grad that doesn't know the difference between a socket head cap screw and a bolt which Disney is paying $15K a year, and people who are impressed by the word Imagineer will go ga-ga over and pay $100 to ride it.

So will it be called "My RV Experience"? 

Why did I read the title and author of this thread and expect the RV to look like a cinnamon roll?

:rofl2:

Great post.

This guy is a total idiot.  Where, exactly, does he think he's going to go with that thing?  How will the millions of dollars in electronics do when he tries to go someplace extreme?  Why does he need all of those electronics?  Ridiculous.

TCD

This guy is a total idiot.  Where, exactly, does he think he's going to go with that thing? 

How will the millions of dollars in electronics do when he tries to go someplace extreme? 

Why does he need all of those electronics?  Ridiculous.

Agreed, I watched a program not long ago that had a similar rig which has been on the market for while.

The difference from what I can tell, was that the RV cabin was not a trailer. It was mounted on the bed of the truck but cold flex and pivot so as to not transmit any stresses to the truck frame.

What a bunch of haters! The guy could have spent his millions on Prevosts and helicopters but chose to do something creative and cool. With the intention of spending quality time with his daughter, I might add. Besides, if we ever have a Manhattan sided chunk of asteroid coming our way we may need to strap a drill on it to save the planet!

What a bunch of haters! The guy could have spent his millions on Prevosts and helicopters but chose to do something creative and cool. With the intention of spending quality time with his daughter, I might add. Besides, if we ever have a Manhattan sided chunk of asteroid coming our way we may need to strap a drill on it to save the planet!

Yeah, I saw how he was doing all of this for his four year old daughter.

Sure, my daughters would love to play with a bunch of electronics when they were four.

Give me a break.

TCD