In honor of my 22,000th post, I bring you (and especially TCD, Aaron and Dave)...

Today, we’ve got an update to share about a new Starbucks location coming to Walt Disney World Resort. Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to enjoy a new Starbucks location inside the park beginning in February of 2015. The new store, The Trolley Car Café, will be themed to a classic trolley car station along Hollywood Boulevard and offer a unique experience for coffee lovers visiting the park.

There will also be Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange™ pastry items at the store.

The store will be the third in-park location serving Starbucks products at Walt Disney World Resort. You’ll recall last year we opened locations at Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot, as well as at Downtown Disney.

Be sure to check the Disney Parks Blog for updates on this new location as well as a look inside the store when construction finishes in February.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/08/starbucks-to-open-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-in-early-2015/

You're welcome!  :smug:

(and I dare you to up arrow that one - LOL!!)

Show me indisputable documentation that except for the DTD store, which is owned by Starbucks, there is another Starbucks owned store at WDW.

Waiting

Sorry, I am fresh out of indisputable documentation.

The primary purpose of my post was to point out the headline from the OFFICIAL Disney Parks Blog: Starbucks to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2015

That doesn't say that Starbucks brand coffee is going to be served in a location at WDW.  It says a Starbucks is going to open.

I do concede that in the article, the author followed the apparent WDW rules of not calling this location a Starbucks, but rather a "in-park location serving Starbucks."  I guess that was too long for the headline.

This new place in DHS is going to officially be called the Trolley Car Café.  So, it is not a Starbucks as much as the Starbucks in the Main Street Bakery and the Starbucks at Epcot are not Starbucks.

Whatever.

TCD

• 4 months later...

I know some of you (TCD, Aaron and Dave) have been on the edge of your seats waiting for this so.... I bring you photos of the new signage for Starbucks Hollywood Studios location, courtesy of the Disney Food Blog...

Yet another Starbucks — the fifth in Walt Disney World — has a grand opening right around the corner. And today we got a glimpse of some of the fun signage for this new location in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!

IMG_2695-600x600.jpg

Trolley Car Starbucks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Themed after the old time trolley cars that go hand in hand with Hollywood’s heyday, this Starbucks will be an ideal spot for Disney guests to grab coffee and a bite to eat on their way to the park’s biggest attractions.

IMG_2697-600x600.jpg

Maybe the inside will be a bit like Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe in Disney California Adventure in Disneyland Resort — another location themed to about the same time in Walt’s history.

IMG_2696-600x600.jpg

IMG_2696-600x600.jpg

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/01/17/news-starbucks-signage-is-unveiled-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/