From WDWMagic...

Valet parking at Downtown Disney will shift to a length of stay pricing structure from today.

Starting September 1 2014, pricing will be:

• 2 hours and under $10
  • 2 to 3 hours $15
  • Over 3 hours $20

The previous pricing was a flat rate $15. You can find Downtown Disney valet parking on both the West Side, in front of Cirque du Soleil, and at the Marketplace, just outside World of Disney.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/west-side/news/01sep2014-valet-parking-at-downtown-disney-changes-to-length-of-stay-pricing-today.htm

For those that end up using it- the valet had no problems with our dually. And, had I read the back of the ticket they gave me- I would have found out that you can text them when you're on your way for your vehicle and they'll have it ready for you when you arrive.

For those that end up using it- the valet had no problems with our dually. And, had I read the back of the ticket they gave me- I would have found out that you can text them when you're on your way for your vehicle and they'll have it ready for you when you arrive.

Good to know - thanks!

• 1 month later...

From "The HUB" on the DTD valet parking page.

"Guests with a Tables in Wonderland membership receive complimentary valet parking with a valid dining receipt with the exception of certain blockout dates. Complimentary valet parking is not available for the following blockout dates which include major holidays (Easter, Mother's Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, and New Year’s Day) and special events, such as Car Masters Weekend (and any other special events held at Downtown Disney)."

From "The HUB" on the DTD valet parking page.

"Guests with a Tables in Wonderland membership receive complimentary valet parking with a valid dining receipt with the exception of certain blockout dates. Complimentary valet parking is not available for the following blockout dates which include major holidays (Easter, Mother's Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, and New Year’s Day) and special events, such as Car Masters Weekend (and any other special events held at Downtown Disney)."

Do they say anything about Handicap placards? At the resorts that also gives you free valet.

Great info!  I won't worry about my big van if they handled your dually.  And makes it sound like $15 isn't that bad considering the convenience while on vacation.  

Do they say anything about Handicap placards? At the resorts that also gives you free valet.

Yes it does and the same policy applies.

I would have found out that you can text them when you're on your way for your vehicle and they'll have it ready for you when you arrive.

Or in my case, you can call as well.

Some of the valleys are unfamiliar with handicap placards and free valet parking. I was going to valet park at the Contemporary during a meal at California Grill and they told me they didn't do that. I don't know if any of them recognize the 100% Disabled Veteran DV tag Florida (and some other states) issues.