We're debating, on if we should drive and arrive late (8p - 10p) or stop and arrive the next day around 12noon.  Which do you think is best?  We'll be requesting 3 spots on the 100 loop.  I was thinking (if we decided to drive and arrive late) that I could call fromt he road and "check-in" over the phone...(not even sure if that's possible, but it sounded good :)  ).

I think it partly depends on the day.  Sundays are mass exodus days, so if you're debating Sat night or Sunday, I'd go with Sunday morning.

That said, also depends on time of year.  If it's a not-so-busy time, it may not matter that much.

If you think your post should be help to the thread, you have not been around FF.net long enough.  

What Marty said.  :rofl2:

If you think your post should be help to the thread, you have not been around FF.net long enough.  

I figured there was a "breaking in period." Ya know, when newbies try to be useful to others and earn their way prior to become snarky.  I, am, however, happiest being a generally snarky person - - thus making this board my home away from home.  I shall hence forth refrain from attempts to be useful, as it was counterintuitive to my natural state. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I figured there was a "breaking in period." Ya know, when newbies try to be useful to others and earn their way prior to become snarky.  I, am, however, happiest being a generally snarky person - - thus making this board my home away from home.  I shall hence forth refrain from attempts to be useful, as it was counterintuitive to my natural state. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Actually, the great thing about FF is that the board in general and the Fiends specifically are helpful and snarky!

Actually, the great thing about FF is that the board in general and the Fiends specifically are helpful and snarky!

Oh No, both sides of my brain are competing! Am I snarky or helpful? snarky or helpful??  Must. Be. Both. My head is exploding. :rofl3:

Only kidding...I think I can manage.

I'm not sure if y'all remember this....but there was one time back in April 2009 at the old site when I posted something helpful. 

Is that the helpful quota? One thing?  If so, I think I've been helpful at least twice. And if the quota is one thing every 6 years, I'm good until 2022. Sweet!