We no longer have true fax machines at our company, but our big copiers can send and receive a fax.

If I had to send a fax I'd do it from the copier, and any incoming faxes go right into my email inbox. 

Not that I've received one in a while. 

Everything is pdf these days.  Other than the Fort. 

Maybe they just like hearing the old fax "handshake" noise. 

If I had to send a fax I'd do it from the copier, and any incoming faxes go right into my email inbox. 

Not that I've received one in a while. 

Everything is pdf these days.  Other than the Fort. 

Maybe they just like hearing the old fax "handshake" noise. 

Yep, I scan and pdf almost everything nowadays.

Do they actually listen if you fax it in? I've put requests in via online and it goes on deaf ears

We've faxed every year since 2006, and last year was the only one in 7 where we haven't gotten one of our top picks.  And as it turns out that was probably because a big church group was already there and had been put in the chunk of the 300 loop we like.

But keep in mind what you request and when you check in can have a lot of bearing on if they can even meet your request.

We've faxed every year since 2006, and last year was the only one in 7 where we haven't gotten one of our top picks. And as it turns out that was probably because a big church group was already there and had been put in the chunk of the 300 loop we like.

But keep in mind what you request and when you check in can have a lot of bearing on if they can even meet your request.

We've faxed every year since 2006, and last year was the only one in 7 where we haven't gotten one of our top picks. And as it turns out that was probably because a big church group was already there and had been put in the chunk of the 300 loop we like.

Good to know, I usually whine during check on but that gets old lol

We've faxed every year since 2006, and last year was the only one in 7 where we haven't gotten one of our top picks.  And as it turns out that was probably because a big church group was already there and had been put in the chunk of the 300 loop we like.

We're debating, on if we should drive and arrive late (8p - 10p) or stop and arrive the next day around 12noon.  Which do you think is best?  We'll be requesting 3 spots on the 100 loop.  I was thinking (if we decided to drive and arrive late) that I could call fromt he road and "check-in" over the phone...(not even sure if that's possible, but it sounded good :)  ).