Save me from a bad mama moment!

As far as I know, this type of information is not provided by Disney anywhere that the general public can access it.

The Ohana range is $30 to $60. Right now the price is about $40.

I guess that's why they give a range on the websites. They don't want you to be shocked if it's the higher price.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ohana range is $30 to $60. Right now the price is about $40.

I guess that's why they give a range on the websites. They don't want you to be shocked if it's the higher price.

That is so considerate of them.

It also gives them the ability to change prices depending on which way the wind may be blowing that day.

Just like the Trail's End range, it makes a big difference to me whether my meal is going to be $30 or $60.

They get people to pay $125 so they can save 20% on a meal with the Tables In Wonderland card,  yet no one seems to care that the price might be jacked up way above the 20% you think you're going to save.

It works for Disney, so I don't blame them.  I don't understand why nobody other than me seems to care about their opportunistic pricing.

TCD

It works for Disney, so I don't blame them.  I don't understand why nobody other than me seems to care about their opportunistic pricing.

You're in the unique position of going to WDW often. You notice the changes in prices, but most people don't.

People that go once a year, if that, are going to pay the going price or not go at all if it's out of their budget.

You're in the unique position of going to WDW often. You notice the changes in prices, but most people don't.

People that go once a year, if that, are going to pay the going price or not go at all if it's out of their budget.

Most of those people are going to buy the Disney Dining Plan and rejoice over all the money that they're "saving" by not paying out of pocket.

Disney always wins.  I don't like it, but I do admire it.

TCD

Gary, Gary, Gary, there is this website that only CMs have access to, you may be familiar with it. It's called "The HUB". Does that ring a bell. Have Marilyn do it for you.

If it has a price or a description, it's on there.

Anyway, the HUB is showing that the adult price is $24.49, and the child price is $14.90.

I feel like we have personal spies...I must one day visit this "HUB" of Disney wonder...can someone sneak me on?? :rofl2:

I have made a reservation at Trail's End...told Husband that is was $20 a person. We have tables in wonderland, so I won't be too far off. Of course my daughter is 10 and considered an "adult".

As many times as I've been to Trails End and brought my son who swears he'll eat his money's worth and never does, a nice and very attentive CM let me know that he can eat off the menu or just order pizza. She was the first one to notice how little he ate, or the first one to care. Since it was too late, into the dinner, she just charged him for a kids meal. I was so impressed by her and let her manager know. Anyway, back to the subject, if your 10 - year - old isn't a big eater, consider not getting the buffet fo her.

I wonder how far in advance I would know the price...I'm not sure I can stomach (pun intended) $90 for breakfast if it does hit the upper limit for adults. I mean, holy crap! My daughter wants those damn mickey waffles, but these bad boys better come with more than candy on top. An 18K gold souvenir fork perhaps? Will Mickey actually feed me the waffles personally?

You can call and find out the exact price 180 days in advance. I always do when we book buffets on a holiday week.

As many times as I've been to Trails End and brought my son who swears he'll eat his money's worth and never does, a nice and very attentive CM let me know that he can eat off the menu or just order pizza. She was the first one to notice how little he ate, or the first one to care. Since it was too late, into the dinner, she just charged him for a kids meal. I was so impressed by her and let her manager know. Anyway, back to the subject, if your 10 - year - old isn't a big eater, consider not getting the buffet fo her.

She is pretty much just in it for the waffles. I guess I didn't realize there was a menu...you don't have to get the buffet? Hubs and I won't eat our money's worth either.

She is pretty much just in it for the waffles. I guess I didn't realize there was a menu...you don't have to get the buffet? Hubs and I won't eat our money's worth either.

That was according to our server. I've never eaten off the menu, maybe she was referring to the take out menu? I'm not sure if waffles are available off the buffet. Guess I don't know much, just what she said lol

There is currently no al la carte menu at Trail's End for breakfast or dinner.  You can have the buffet.  Or you can have the buffet.

There is a Trail's End Take Out Menu for breakfast and dinner.  But, as the name denotes, that is for Take Out only.

There is a menu for Crockett's Tavern in the evening.  Again, that is for Crockett's Tavern.

TCD

We always get the buffet so the only decision is to have the buffet walking out comfortable or have the buffet walking out with much difficulty and a much needed nappy.

Not sure what the server was offering then but she did offer something else besides the buffet. Whatever she did the manager asked me to recognize her officially on the survey card thingy.