Save me from a bad mama moment!

According to the WDW web site $15 - $29.99.  Not showing off or being a snob but since I'm a seasonal CM one of the perks is a discount at Trail's End, so neither I nor Marilyn can remember regular cost.  Mo Help!!!

Gary, Gary, Gary, there is this website that only CMs have access to, you may be familiar with it. It's called "The HUB". Does that ring a bell. Have Marilyn do it for you.

If it has a price or a description, it's on there.

Anyway, the HUB is showing that the adult price is $24.49, and the child price is $14.90.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, Gary, Gary, there is this website that only CMs have access to, you may be familiar with it. It's called "The HUB". Does that ring a bell. Have Marilyn do it for you.

Anyway, the HUB is showing that the adult price is $24.49, and the child price is $14.90.

I hate a  :smartass:

According to the WDW web site $15 - $29.99.  Not showing off or being a snob but since I'm a seasonal CM one of the perks is a discount at Trail's End, so neither I nor Marilyn can remember regular cost.  Mo Help!!!

Lou beat me to the punch.  8)

In case it hasn't already come up, the buffet at Trails End is breakfast and dinner only.  Lunch is a la carte.

Anyway, the HUB is showing that the adult price is $24.49, and the child price is $14.90.

. I don't even want to know what I'm paying at chef mickeys for inferior food and pure chaos.

YES, I read trip reports sometimes more than once. I was there for a week in August and 10 days in September and did not see her. Glad to hear she is still there and looking forward to talking to her again.

I was just teasing! 

$25 for breakfast?!?! I don't remember it being that much. 

I feel like we have personal spies...I must one day visit this "HUB" of Disney wonder...can someone sneak me on?? :rofl2:

I have made a reservation at Trail's End...told Husband that is was $20 a person. We have tables in wonderland, so I won't be too far off. Of course my daughter is 10 and considered an "adult".

I hate a  :smartass:

If nothing else, it got you to post.

$25 for breakfast?!?! I don't remember it being that much. 

It's not, it's $24.49

I feel like we have personal spies...I must one day visit this "HUB" of Disney wonder...can someone sneak me on??

You don't have to sneak in. All you have to do is give up your life in Texas, move to central Florida, start a whole new life, and become a WDW CM, simple.

If nothing else, it got you to post.

It's not, it's $24.49

You don't have to sneak in. All you have to do is give up your life in Texas, move to central Florida, start a whole new life, and become a WDW CM, simple.

Don't think the hubs and I have not discussed chunking it all and getting jobs at Disney corporate in Florida.  It is on the table for after daughter graduates high school and goes off to college. Unless she gets a volleyball scholarship, in which case we have to be close enough to go to games. She's only 10, so there is lots of time for her to decide to quit volleyball in favor of become a street mime.  Oh, but some day, we shall live by disneyworld.

That may be what they charge during peak times, when they magically raise the prices to gouge guests, but it was $15.99 per adult (pre discount) when the TCD twins and I went in June:

They do fluctuate throughout the year.

Todays posted prices on the Hub starting on the 28th until Oct 29th are $17.03 and $10.64.

Don't think the hubs and I have not discussed chunking it all and getting jobs at Disney corporate in Florida.  It is on the table for after daughter graduates high school and goes off to college. Unless she gets a volleyball scholarship, in which case we have to be close enough to go to games. She's only 10, so there is lots of time for her to decide to quit volleyball in favor of become a street mime.  Oh, but some day, we shall live by disneyworld.

I think that even in Florida, they play volleyball, so there goes that excuse.

But I'd encourage her to be a street mime. How many people can say that they have a street mime in the family?

I think that even in Florida, they play volleyball, so there goes that excuse.

But I'd encourage her to be a street mime. How many people can say that they have a street mime in the family?

If she goes in the street mime direction, I fear she will be living in my garage for eternity...cuz mimes are creepy and she can't come in the house dressed like that.  And as far as that volleyball in florida thing, I'm pretty scared of out-o-state tuition.  At this point, she thinks she's going to Baylor like her Dad. I'm thinking a lovely state school is in order.  Perhaps street miming IS the way to go.

If she goes in the street mime direction, I fear she will be living in my garage for eternity...cuz mimes are creepy and she can't come in the house dressed like that.  And as far as that volleyball in florida thing, I'm pretty scared of out-o-state tuition.  At this point, she thinks she's going to Baylor like her Dad. I'm thinking a lovely state school is in order.  Perhaps street miming IS the way to go.

She could always be a mime that doesn't wear the creepy makeup or wear the mime costume. And maybe she could describe what she's doing rather than act out that she's inside a glass box.

But I'd keep the Baylor thing as plan B.

Don't know, the page changes often. Here's todays' info. Notice the upper limit of the adult price.

Capture4_zps27a1c71e.jpg

Thanks.

As far as I know, this type of information is not provided by Disney anywhere that the general public can access it.

Which really bugs me.

I might be willing to pay $15 for the buffet, but no way would I pay $30. That's quite a range. And, there's no where I can look ahead of time to help me decide.

I've made a similar complaint about 'Ohana before. But, I guess I'm the only one who cares. It certainly isn't hurting Disney's business.

TCD

Don't know, the page changes often. Here's todays' info. Notice the upper limit of the adult price.

Capture4_zps27a1c71e.jpg

I wonder how far in advance I would know the price...I'm not sure I can stomach (pun intended) $90 for breakfast if it does hit the upper limit for adults. I mean, holy crap! My daughter wants those damn mickey waffles, but these bad boys better come with more than candy on top.  An 18K gold souvenir fork perhaps?  Will Mickey actually feed me the waffles personally?

She could always be a mime that doesn't wear the creepy makeup or wear the mime costume. And maybe she could describe what she's doing rather than act out that she's inside a glass box.

But I'd keep the Baylor thing as plan B.

Like a talking mime? Perhaps she could be the anti-mime, or a mime on opposite day. But yeah, Baylor is the back-up.