From the Disney Parks Blog. I know a bunch of Fiends are headed that way in the days ahead... Fiend on the Scene™ reviews welcome!!  :)

When you’re on the run, it’s fun to find creative quick-service eats – and two Epcot restaurants are upping their games with diverse new menu items.

NTB5630841THUMB.jpg NTB5630842THUMB.jpg

In World Showcase, American Adventure’s Liberty Inn has four new dishes. The Red, White and Blue Salad features field greens, Ocean Spray craisins, pecans, apples and blue cheese with a sherry vinaigrette ($7.99). The burger gets an inspired makeover with “Surf and Turf” flavors: 1/3-pound Angus burger stacked with a house-made crab cake and spicy tartar sauce ($11.49). Or keep it simple with the Maryland Crab Cakes with a side of Old Bay fries ($10.99). Louisiana-style Shrimp is served in a creamy Cajun tomato broth with roasted green peppers and onions and served over hot rice ($9.99).

NTB5630843thumb.jpg NTB5630844thumb.jpg

In Future World, the popular Electric Umbrella adds a French Dip Burger – a hefty 1/3-pound Angus burger topped with beef brisket, crispy onions and Muenster cheese ($10.99). The Sausage and Pepper Sandwich is another generous meal with slowly-stewed Italian sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes and Provolone cheese ($9.49). The lighter Veggie Naan Wich features broccoli slaw and edamame with a drizzle of tofu wasabi dressing on warm naan bread ($9.49). And for chocolate fans, there’s a new chocolate cupcake, just simple and sweet.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/09/new-quick-bites-at-2-epcot-restaurants/

I will neither confirm nor deny. 

How's that for a Naan-answer? 

My boyfriend Josh reviewed it didn't like it. http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/epcot-quick-service-menu-updates-2014-veggie-naan-sandwich-maryland-crab-cakes/

Thanks Kelly!  I have bookmarked this and will be studying it closely.  8)

This was my favorite line and I completely agree...

Electric Umbrella is one of Future World’s two major quick service outlets and one you should only visit if Sunshine Seasons is flooded or otherwise incapacitated.

Although I'm bummed out that it looks like my favorite seared tuna noodle salad is off the Sunshine Seasons menu.

Oh and the beer cart in Canada is soooooooooo calling my name!

I can't even get Unibroue's Ephemere Cherry here, and, well... I live 4 hours from the Canadian border and my name is Monique!

Thanks Kelly!  I have bookmarked this and will be studying it closely.  8)

This was my favorite line and I completely agree...

Although I'm bummed out that it looks like my favorite seared tuna noodle salad is off the Sunshine Seasons menu.

Oh and the beer cart in Canada is soooooooooo calling my name!

I can't even get Unibroue's Ephemere Cherry here, and, well... I live 4 hours from the Canadian border and my name is Monique!

Are you turning into a Josh fan? 

I just checked out Josh's review and I agree he did a good job and he covered everything!

Honestly I've liked all of his reviews and write ups that I've read.  I still wonder how he's able to do everything he does...I know he'll never tell but Kelly next time you two go out try to find out the story there.  lol

He has to have some money from somewhere or else he would have advertisements on his website.

WBI