From WDWMagic...

The new Frozen themed castle lighting show for the Magic Kingdom holidays will begin on November 5 2014, two days before the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Called 'A Frozen Holiday Wish,' the show replaces the previous 'Cinderella's Holiday Wish,' and will run nightly during the holidays. 

Queen Elsa from Frozen will use her powers to transform Cinderella Castle into a glistening ice palace for the holidays. 200,000 led lights covering Cinderella Castle are used for the show.

Artist concept image at the link below...

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/a-frozen-holiday-wish/news/01oct2014-%27a-frozen-holiday-wish%27-to-begin-november-5.htm

Frozen is overrated; Disney is beating a dead horse if they think flooding the market will change my opinion. To much of a mediocre thing just turns it into a bad thing.

Some how I don't think you were ever there target audience with Frozen.

• 2 months later...

I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to hear this...

'A Frozen Holiday Wish' returns to the Magic Kingdom for a limited extended run
Jan 02, 2015 | 6:43pm EST

The Magic Kingdom's hugely popular 'A Frozen Holiday Wish' will return to the Magic Kingdom this weekend for a limited extended run.

The show at Cinderella Castle will begin again on Saturday January 3 at 7pm, and then from January 4 to January 12 2015 at 6:30pm.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/a-frozen-holiday-wish/news/02jan2015-%27a-frozen-holiday-wish%27-returns-to-the-magic-kingdom-for-a-limited-extended-performance.htm