Disney Testing FP+ Only at TSMM Oct 6-9

Well, that's good.

Enjoy!

I'd still love to hear a first hand report of whether the queues are really nearly empty when you finally do get inside.  Also, if you get any word about the purpose of the test, please share.

TCD

Will do! No trip is complete without DH and I competing against each other on this ride!!!
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am relieved to hear it will only take a period of almost two years to complete this project. I mean, I am sure it takes twice as long to add another TSMM track as it does to build all of Diagon All

Possible explanation for the test:   http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/toy-story-mania/news/07oct2014-soundstage-1-to-become-home-to-a-third-track-for-toy-story-mania-at-disney's-hollywood-studios.h

TCD   Here is a picture of the ride config.....     You can clearly see two separate tracks for the ride. Almost mirroring each other. They could easily add another load area for the new track creati

Snagged a 5:40 FP for TSMM this morning. Arrived at 5:39 & entered the FP queue, entered the building at 5:40, was directed into the empty standby queue & arrived at the 3D glasses station at 5:42. Boarded the ride about 5:48, played the game & was out of the building by 5:57.  Everything moved very smoothly.

DSCN1959_zpsec9bcc43.jpg

DSCN1961_zps122273ea.jpg

DSCN1962_zps32c0da43.jpg

DSCN1963_zps0f19b29d.jpg

DSCN1964_zps05759765.jpg

DSCN1966_zps12bc7328.jpg

• 4 months later...

Well, Disney just confirmed that the rumored expansion is happening:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/more-opportunities-to-soar-enjoy-toy-story-mania-coming-to-walt-disney-world-resort/

One of the things we’ve heard from our guests is that a visit to Walt Disney World Resort just isn’t complete without enjoying the spectacular views at Soarin’ in Epcot or a spin through Toy Story Mania! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Well, I’m excited to share that we are expanding both attractions by adding another theater at Soarin’ and more midway track at Toy Story Mania! We’ll also be updating the screens and projection system at Soarin,’ bringing a visually enhanced experience.

TCD

Disney Parks Blog just officially announced that the third track should be open at Toy Story Midway Mania and the new theater at Soarin' by late 2016...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/more-opportunities-to-soar-enjoy-toy-story-mania-coming-to-walt-disney-world-resort/