Hollywood Studios closing early 10/07/14

Never heard of the company, but this is what their website says they do:

Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 9,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA., and has 6,400 associates, including more than 1,480 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries.

http://www.gartner.com/technology/about.jsp

I would love to hear what they think of the My Disney Experience app.

TCD

I've attended the Gartner event in the past.  It is a nice event.  I assume it is still being held at the Swan/Dolphin. 

Yes it is and has been for as long as I've been associated with it.

They also used the Yacht and Beach convention center next door, plus the Boardwalk.