I know it's Halloween, but this place is a "Ghost Town".

Last night we were asked if we were staying over.  DH was told OK to drop stuff at Carol's camp site but go park at River Walk.  So he dropped stuff, including me, and headed out.  BUT there were empty spots on the pavement and lots of grass available outside, so guess where he parked?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be getting there Sunday!! Wahoo! Plus, I'll post later too, but I'm recording a live podcast all about the Fort Wilderness RR with Disney historian Jim Korkis. I'll try to do it at Meadow Trad

My I laws came over Saturday afternoon for a visit and we told they had to park At Port Orleans and they would shuttle them back to the Fort..... NOT. They had to take a bus to the MK then a boat to the Fort. My daughter had driven in and said there were plenty of spaces. Plus my in-laws were on my reservation, but they didn't tell the guard that.

When I drove them back to PO there were plenty of spaces. They were parking HDDR by the hitch unhitch.

This morning they were lining up campers along the road by the hitch unhitch. Guess their sites weren't ready.

I saw on another post that a camper had someone pounding on their door at 10 this morning wanting to know when they were vacating his site! Husband told him they would be out at 11.

From the mass exodus this morning I think it is a ghost town again.  We went out for breakfast at 8:00 already some RV's leaving.  Came back at 11:00 and it was stop and go from the 4-way intersection.  We left just before noon and it was still stop and go from the 4-way.  

There were also a bunch (8-10) of checked-in RV's parked on the grass by the hitch/unhitch area waiting for a site.  Never saw that before.

Busy trick o treat night.  We were in the 600 loop.  An accident closed the loop to all for about 30 minutes.  Still gave out 1200 pieces of candy.

Haven't posted in a while, but I'm interested in this post. We are planning a trip for next year, but checking in on Nov 1st. I wasn't sure how hard it was going to be to get a reservation, but it sounds like a lot will be checking out on Sunday when we arrive.

Best Regards,

Norm

That is why I don't post on Holidays or Weekends no one sees them

Rudy, if you're not going to stay on topic, stay off the computer.

For those that aren't aware of it, Rudy is Todd's (Discamper), very smart dog, except when it comes to grammar and spelling.

Not bad for a dog I guess.