Disney's Hollywood Studios will be offering a Frozen Holiday Premium Package on select dates from November 7 through January 4.

Dates the package is available:

• November 7-19
  • November 21-December 9
  • December 11-January 4

The package includes:

• Reserved Seating for the "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration"  in the Premiere Theatre.
    • Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Viewing with Frozen Themed Dessert Party. Located in a reserved spot at the end of Streets of America, Frozen themed desserts and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. The dessert party will take place 7:00pm-8:30pm through December 24, and 8:30pm-10:00pm December 25-January 4.
    • Special Holiday Keepsake lithograph and Frozen themed pin.

Prices for the package are:

$89 per adult

$59 per child (ages 3-9) plus tax

• gratuity is included
  • no discounts apply
  • valid theme park admission is required and is not included in the package price

Call 407-939-1854 to purchase the package.

Disney is really starting to loose touch with reality on what these parties are worth.

Oh no they're not.

I just got home from working the last "Party for the Senses" at Epcot. It was sold out. About a thousand people paid $150 to almost $300.

And they walked out happy as clams.

This latest offering will be no different.

After seeing the Frozen Sing Along for the first time yesterday, I'm speechless.  I'd rather watch that new Morocco act.  I can't imagine paying extra money for that as well as the other items included in the package.

This is all really starting to lose any appeal. 

Oh no they're not.

I just got home from working the last "Party for the Senses" at Epcot. It was sold out. About a thousand people paid $150 to almost $300.

And they walked out happy as clams.

This latest offering will be no different.

Well you know what they say about a fool and his money.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to lose any appeal, losing touch with reality on what these parties are worth, you know what they say about a fool and his money, are some of the comments expressed earlier. To further prove that Disney knows what its doing and that those sentiments are not shared by a lot of people, Disney has added a second seating during the last week. Why you ask? Because the first seating is sold out for that week.

Starting to lose any appeal, losing touch with reality on what these parties are worth, you know what they say about a fool and his money, are some of the comments expressed earlier. To further prove that Disney knows what its doing and that those sentiments are not shared by a lot of people, Disney has added a second seating during the last week. Why you ask? Because the first seating is sold out for that week.

But those that made those comments were, I believe, speaking from their own perspectives and not drawing conclusions that Disney would fail in this endeavor.  This just goes to prove that Fiends are smarter than the average consumer.  

But those that made those comments were, I believe, speaking from their own perspectives and not drawing conclusions that Disney would fail in this endeavor.

While they didn't say that Disney would fail, they were questioning the wisdom of offering it at that price?

This just goes to prove that Fiends are smarter than the average consumer.  

Fiends are not immune form the temptation. A good number of Fiends have done the special ticketed events, dinners, and parties.

Oh I never thought that Disney wouldn't sell them I just think what they are offering for the price is crazy. And while yes they are selling out. it is a small fraction of the people going to Disney that is buying them compared to how many people enter the gate every day.

But those that made those comments were, I believe, speaking from their own perspectives and not drawing conclusions that Disney would fail in this endeavor.  This just goes to prove that Fiends are smarter than the average consumer.

Exactly well said.