We have a 16ft trailer pack our golf cart, bikes and other misc stuff in for our trip. In our past trips with a longer rv we always left it in the overflow lot but are using a shorter rig this time. Would it be allowed to leave it hooked up and back them both in our site? I wouldn't be forced to unload suit cases, bikes and other items out like if I sent the trailer to the lot.

When you say blade of grass does that mean the gravel area behind our site of beyond that into the grassy area? We are going to be on the 1-200 loop. Are there any sites I should request this Thursday when we arrive that would work best with this or should I call on ahead? Our rig is pretty long with the trailer, probably 48-50ft long.

As long as it fits on your site you can keep it there. But if you park it on a blade of grass you MAY get a love note from an IR. (idiot ranger)

Speaking of IR notes, I got one on November 7, 2014.

My daughters were coming and going from the site during that time, and at one point, we had three cars parked on the site.  I know the rules (or at least I thought I did), so they all had all four wheels on the pavement.

But, I came back to the site to find this:

11514492_zpsc91ca0b5.jpg

There's a notation there on the bottom that says this form was updated just last month.

This indicates having a spare utility trailer at the site is no problem, as long as it is on the pad.

They didn't seem to be passing out these notes on the 2000 loop, where there were many sites with more than two vehicles, and even more with less than two, but with the vehicles parked off of the paved area.

For the record, I'd wish they'd go back to only allowing one RV and one vehicle to be parked at each site.

TCD

For the record, I'd wish they'd go back to only allowing one RV and one vehicle to be parked at each site.

I do too, but if they reinstituted and enforced that rule they would have to expand the overflow lot, which would cost money.  So it ain't gonna happen.  It's cheaper for them to allow all of those vehicles to clutter up the camping loops....so long as the grass isn't damaged in the process. 

I'll agree with Andrew if that includes us keeping our cargo trailer on our site.  We store a lot of stuff the kids need from time to timeand it would be awkward to have to go to the overflow every few hours.  When we drive our van in addition to the MH, we park the van in the overflow until we need it.

In case it's not clear from the other responses, I do not believe FW have an policy against leaving a trailer at your site (some campsites do). As long as it fits on the site, I believe you are fine.  We tow a dolly and sometimes leave it on the site (especially if the overflow is full) and we've never been asked to move it to overflow.

When you say blade of grass does that mean the gravel area behind our site of beyond that into the grassy area? We are going to be on the 1-200 loop. Are there any sites I should request this Thursday when we arrive that would work best with this or should I call on ahead? Our rig is pretty long with the trailer, probably 48-50ft long.

We're 59-60' long (42' fifth wheel, 22' truck) when hitched up. Back in June, we were on site #217. The truck and camper fit. I know we unhitched, but I don't know if I had the truck entirely in front of the camper or if I left the hitch down and backed under the front overhang of the fifth wheel.