Just booked Hoop Dee Doo and MVMCP

You just love rubbing it in. Don't you?

JK! Sounds like an awesome time.

Have fun!!!

Well, duh! If it helps, I'm going to have to work for most of the trip. I'm really bummed about that!

But really - the Disney visit is new and unplanned. My wife really wanted to do the MVMCP and I really like making her happy. :) My daughter asked if we could do the Hoop Dee Doo Revue for her birthday. She remembered seeing the place it's at for our overnight at FW in the summer, but we didn't have reservations. I tried staying at FW, even contacted Jason who worked to find me dates, but I just can't justify the cost when I can stay at the TT park for free.

This trip really has me in the Christmas mood already. So far, on Thanksgiving, the camper will be getting new stabilizers and a new pin box bike rack.

OK, good.

I think it would detract from each if you did them both on the same night.

Have a great time!

TCD

Agreed. By the time we spent all of the time at Hoop Dee Doo- we would have missed a big chunk of the MVMCP.

The silliest thing- my son is most excited about the monorail. He asks (no lie) 15+ times a day if we're going to Disney solely because he wants to ride the monorail.

That's not silly to me.  I hope y'all ride it a lot for the kid.

TCD

We do. When we were in Orlando over the summer, we didn't do any park days, but we did spend quite a bit of time on the Monorail. Even did the one that goes in over Epcot. Monorail, boats, buses- we did the whole gamut.

We do. When we were in Orlando over the summer, we didn't do any park days, but we did spend quite a bit of time on the Monorail. Even did the one that goes in over Epcot. Monorail, boats, buses- we did the whole gamut.

You definitely want to ride the Epcot monorail when the Christmas decorations are up. You'll ride right past the big Epcot Christmas tree.

It used to be really cool back when they had the Lights of Winter display.

TCD

You definitely want to ride the Epcot monorail when the Christmas decorations are up. You'll ride right past the big Epcot Christmas tree.

It used to be really cool back when they had the Lights of Winter display.

TCD

Thanks for the tip! I don't think we would have thought of that.

Agreed. By the time we spent all of the time at Hoop Dee Doo- we would have missed a big chunk of the MVMCP.

The silliest thing- my son is most excited about the monorail. He asks (no lie) 15+ times a day if we're going to Disney solely because he wants to ride the monorail.

I'm sure Lou would love to take him on the monorail! Just ask him.

I am excited that we were able to get reservations for MVMCP, the Hoop De Doo and the Backyard barbecue.  Shawnee and Kimberly love all of them and I am sure Blake will too.  We enjoy them too and the food is always good.  We have not started packing the trailer or RV yet as we have a week trip to Mobile for Thanksgiving next week and the trailer is loaded with furniture, etc. that we are delivering to kids and siblings.   When we return home on the 30th we start loading the van with all the many boxes of Christmas decorations and theRV with food, clothing (summer and winter), diapers, etc.  The trailer will then be loaded with the golf cart, extra oxygen, medical supplies, diapers, etc. We will pull out in the afternoon of the 10th and spend the night in Lake City and then in to WDW/Fort on the 11th.  Counting the days.

Speaking of counting the days! We just made my son a paper loop timeline-thing-a-ma-jig. We take a loop off each morning after his diaper change.

Paper%2BLoop%2BTimeline.jpg

Hoping that it helps him get an idea for how long it'll take until we leave.

Our camper is still at storage. It's winterized until we leave for this trip. I'm taking it to my in-laws next week for Thanksgiving so that my father-in-law and I can do some work on it. Namely new stabilizers and a fabricating a bike rack for the king pin.

• 4 weeks later...

Not a problem I had mine linked and never needed to show them. If you have the email from when you ordered them they could look them up if necessary. Worst case grab a screenshot showing your tickets and bring it with you in case something doesn't work. That way they can look it up.

Not a problem I had mine linked and never needed to show them. If you have the email from when you ordered them they could look them up if necessary. Worst case grab a screenshot showing your tickets and bring it with you in case something doesn't work. That way they can look it up.

We have the original email on my wife's phone and everything is showing in the app and on the web site. I figured we'd be OK- just frustrated that we can't find the tickets.