RV stay in Orlando by myself in December.

I am considering staying in Orlando a few extra days after our Fort trip December 7- December 16.  I can't get additional days at the Fort so I am considering moving to another campground close to Disney.  I would stay from December 16 - December 20.  Does anyone know of a place they would consider safe to do this?

The KOA, Lake Magic, Outdoor Resorts, Theme World is where Curt Stays, Sherwood Forest.

They are all places where FIENDS have stayed or are staying. We'll be at Lake Magic for Dec and Devores is there full time. Most are about 20 min from the FORT.

The KOA, Lake Magic, Outdoor Resorts, Theme World is where Curt Stays, Sherwood Forest.

They are all places where FIENDS have stayed or are staying. We'll be at Lake Magic for Dec and Devores is there full time. Most are about 20 min from the FORT.

Thank you.  This is a great help.

A little far away, but cheap is Lake Louisa State Park in Clermont, north on Rt 27 (from the intersection with 192).  Nice campground with water and electric hookup and a dump station.  I just checked and there is availability but the few full hookup sites are reserved.  We've stayed there and it is a nice campground.

RESERVATIONS HERE

Not to sound like a jerk, but are there campgrounds near Disney that are more family friendly vs. senior friendly? Most private campgrounds in FL are home to many snowbirds and I just don't want to camp next to someone who has 2 or 3 Rubbermaid sheds and turned the front of their 5er into a shed as well. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just don't prefer to camp in those type of parks. Any suggestions? I'm starting to get mad at the mouse about reservations and would like to have some alternatives

You have the KOA on 192, actually 7 Dwarfs Lane, but by the nature of the beast you're going to find seasonals at just about every CG in the area, The State Parks will probably by the exception such as Lake Louisa as djsamuel mentioned. When we checked out Lake Magic in Oct we didn't see any utility buildings, of course we really weren't looking for them and in fact the park was less than 50% occupied. Hopefully Dave Devores, or Curt (he's at Theme World) will chime in since the are both full timing.

We've gone to Lake Magic, Tropical Palms and Outdoor Resorts in the area.  My favority is Outdoor Resorts but as far as kid friendly (or at least, likelyhood of there being other kids there).  My choice would be Lake Magic (actually we'll probably be there with our kids around the dates you said unless we can find a spot at FW).  Tropical Palms is kid friendly as well but we prefer Lake Magic (not sure why actually so maybe Tropical Palms is okay!)