As some of you know we are vacationing at the world this Christmas.

Well I bought the Memory Maker to record some of our family memories.

My brother Dave, my sister's Kelly, and Missy will be joining us.

they accepted my invitation to join my MDE so we can all share our memories on Memory Maker.

Is there any thing else I/we need to do to activate it, or to make it work?

Missy will be arriving first so I want her to start using it as soon as she arrives.

Thanks

Ray

You basically want it to have the option where you only see shared plans and that you can view and purchase each other's pictures.

Is that a setting in Memory Maker? Or is that something in MDE? So I am linked up with Ray (my brother from another mother) and I can see all of his res including memory maker but there isnt anything that I can do with MM. I dont have any options there.

Is that a setting in Memory Maker? Or is that something in MDE? So I am linked up with Ray (my brother from another mother) and I can see all of his res including memory maker but there isnt anything that I can do with MM. I dont have any options there.

it would be in MDE under the friends and family section. If you can see his plans I think you are all set. 

Since Ray was kind enough to invite me to be friends on MDE I took a moment to grab screen shots of what you are looking for. 

Go to disneyworld.com and under my disney experience you will see this. 

step1_zps0f0aca16.jpg

Click it and it will bring you to a list of your friends and family. Find Ramon like this.

step2_zpsc6936fcf.jpg

and click on Edit. 

It will bring you to a page like teh next one shown. The important part is that you can share and purchase pictures. The other choices are optional for stalking each other. LOL

step3_zps2f41bbe6.jpg

Hope that helps someone. 

I just went to MDE and made sure both of my sisters, Missy and Kelly, and my two brothers, Jason, and Dave, can all use memory maker.

So I think we are all set to take pictures.

But one last thing...if there are any embarrassing pictures of me, y'all have can't post them!

I just went to MDE and made sure both of my sisters, Missy and Kelly, and my two brothers, Jason, and Dave, can all use memory maker.

But one last thing...if there are any embarrassing pictures of me, y'all have can't post them!

I do think we are all set.  I changed my "sharing option" to Viewing only Shared Activities.  Not because I don't want you to know my plans....but because if all of our plans were visible in your MDE it would get awfully cluttered for you.  

And I won't post or share anyone's pictures but my own....embarrassing or not.  :D

I do think we are all set. I changed my "sharing option" to Viewing only Shared Activities. Not because I don't want you to know my plans....but because if all of our plans were visible in your MDE it would get awfully cluttered for you.

And I won't post or share anyone's pictures but my own....embarrassing or not. :D

This is the reason I do the same. With FP+ things get hard to sort thru.

Hi sorry to add a question to yours but I just purchased memory maker for our trip. We get to the Fort on Friday! How do I link the memory maker to everyone in my party? They are all under my MDE account. and our magic bands are already here. I was signed in under my account when I purchased it.

Hi sorry to add a question to yours but I just purchased memory maker for our trip. We get to the Fort on Friday! How do I link the memory maker to everyone in my party? They are all under my MDE account. and our magic bands are already here. I was signed in under my account when I purchased it.

If they are all under the same reservation they are already linked. 

If they are all under the same reservation they are already linked. 

Ok thanks Jason. I see the confirmation number for it under my reservations and ticket area but when I went into my family and friends area and went onto my DH it shows zero memory makers for him so it confused me. is that just because the memory maker is assigned to me?

Ok thanks Jason. I see the confirmation number for it under my reservations and ticket area but when I went into my family and friends area and went onto my DH it shows zero memory makers for him so it confused me. is that just because the memory maker is assigned to me?

Correct. As long as the magic bands everyone has are in the same reservation all will feed into it. 

Correct. As long as the magic bands everyone has are in the same reservation all will feed into it. 

Ok cool so all we have to do is wear our magic bands and our ride pictures will automatically be added to it? or do we need to go to the photo counter after the ride to have it added? and then the photographers just scan our bands after they take our photo in other places besides the rides?

Sorry for all the questions its just my 1st time using this.

Ok cool so all we have to do is wear our magic bands and our ride pictures will automatically be added to it? or do we need to go to the photo counter after the ride to have it added? and then the photographers just scan our bands after they take our photo in other places besides the rides?

Sorry for all the questions its just my 1st time using this.

Great questions! I am glad that I am not the only one with tons of questions

I would just like to know.....

Which of you is Mom's favorite?

Ours just show up riding, but it seems they've added a touch option at some screens. Maybe Devores can chime in on that.

The touch points are for guests without an active mb or when the auto associate function isn't working. You can tap to associate your ride content after you exit. Any rfid media will work. memory maker card, park entry media, main gate passes, or mb. Just tap the touch point under the photo you want added and it will take care of the rest

It does not cost anything to have these photos added to your account, but must be purchased in order to download them. Unless a memory maker entitlement is used.