We decorate a lot and will arrive on the 11th.  I think all the new rules concerning the lights, etc. has put a damper on a lot of the decorating.

Some of those who decorate will be coming in about the same time we do.  We have noticed that in year's past.  Don't give up yet.  But I know it will not be the same if people stop decorating.   That is the main reason we are going to change everything for next year.  We will be coming to Fort for Thanksgiving week and then spending 3 weeks in the mountains of Tn. for Christmas.  Maybe we will see snow in 2015 there.  Then we can decide whether to do Disney or Tn. for 2016.

If it is like Halloween this year.  The Fort management had a site decorating contest The judging was from 6 till midnight . I think it was on the 30th.   Then on the morning of the judging they sent everyone at the fort a hand delivered note saying that you must turn off your Halloween light display at 10 pm per the Quite rules. That upset a lot of the guests. So they are not decorating for Christmas this year.

How do you have Site judging until midnight if your lights must be off at 10pm.

It's like there is nobody in charge at the Fort that has any common sense at all.   When we went to the office to complain no one in the office knew anything about the note that were sent out about the lights. Nor could they find anything about turning off the lights in the '"official Rules" The only thing they could find was where they could be located.

The Idiots in charge pi@@ed of the people that decorate. So you will be seeing fewer decorations.  On the bright side.  When no one decorates you will be able to get a camp site anytime you want.

I know this has been answered. But we have been busy. We are annual FW guest every year at Christmas. What is going on? Hardly anyone has decorated. Even the hayrides aren't. Someone said the usual a are not here are they not coming

Same thing happened in OCT a lot of decorations did not go up until the last week before Halloween.

A lot more decorations went up this week.  Before that there wasn't much besides 1600.

The folks that used to do a ton of decorating on the Settlement side of 100 and on the end of 700 are no longer there.

We did see a big display in 800 early in the week, another going up in 1700 a few days ago, the folks on the street side of 100 started adding more to their display in the past few days too, and smaller ones were popping up all over.

The sleigh rides are running and decorated.