Non Disney golf cart parade 12/13

Nancy Spann , another travel agent who lives at the Fort, posted the parade times on Facebook. I'm assuming they're her clients who come every year. They had a parade last night about 7:30 (more informal) and the decorations were great. We've cancelled our dinner plans for tonight so we can see the parade and spend our last night looking at all the fantastic light displays. Anyone coming this month will not be disappointed. Merry Christmas from the Fort!

Nancy Spann , another travel agent who lives at the Fort, posted the parade times on Facebook. I'm assuming they're her clients who come every year. They had a parade last night about 7:30 (more informal) and the decorations were great. We've cancelled our dinner plans for tonight so we can see the parade and spend our last night looking at all the fantastic light displays. Anyone coming this month will not be disappointed. Merry Christmas from the Fort!

Sounds like a perfect evening! 

They are a big group from lighthouse Christian school I believe. They rent out a bunch of cabins, have a decorating contest and the parades. I know they were here last year about the same time. Usually anyone with a decorated cart is invited to join. We did last year and hopefully again tonight.

Thanks Beckers for posting the time, I haven't run into anyone from the group or that knew what time the parade would be tonight yet.

I will try to get some pictures tonight.

They are a big group from lighthouse Christian school I believe. They rent out a bunch of cabins, have a decorating contest and the parades. I know they were here last year about the same time. Usually anyone with a decorated cart is invited to join. We did last year and hopefully again tonight.

Thanks Beckers for posting the time, I haven't run into anyone from the group or that knew what time the parade would be tonight yet.

I will try to get some pictures tonight.

Yep, that's them!  :)

Here's the thread/info from last year...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/11633-christmas-golf-cart-parade/?hl=%2Blighthouse+%2Bchristian#entry320886

Love to see some pics if you can get them.

Enjoy!!