• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can tell you we made a difference and the family is truely appreciative. Alot of Fiends came together to make this happen and even some campers from Michigan who I hope will now join the Fiends. Th

That poor little girl. Would find out if that family will be there thru Christmas? We will be there on the 26th and I bet I could find 5 or 6 pins I could donate to that girl.

Hey I'll chip in a few pins if someone gets the family info...Be there Sunday

That poor little girl.

Would find out if that family will be there thru Christmas? We will be there on the 26th and I bet I could find 5 or 6 pins I could donate to that girl.

Hey I'll chip in a few pins if someone gets the family info...Be there Sunday

I'm not going to be there, but I've got pins I can donate and can send them to someone headed that way if this works out.

We are here and I have a couple of pins to spare and I also found a pink lanyard that we are not using.  Not even sure where I got it.

If the lady saw who took it they should be able to find her easy enough.   And she should be arrested.  Now I am afraid to leave anything out.

This world seems to get worse and worse every day. :mellow:

The little girls camper is across from mine and they have a Sponge Bob pineapple inflatable. I'm at 1434.

Would you mind talking to the girls parents and let them know we would like to give their daughter some pins? And find out if they will be there over Christmas.

Thanks

The little girls camp site is 1435 and they are here through Christmas eve. One of the security guards stopped by later and gave her a couple of pins to get her going.

Evidently the woman next to us saw a woman and two gentleman walk by and grab it and then headed off by the comfort station heading towards the bonfire area.

I let them know that random Fiends may stop by and have pins for them.

The little girls camp site is 1435 and they are here through Christmas eve. One of the security guards stopped by later and gave her a couple of pins to get her going.

Evidently the woman next to us saw a woman and two gentleman walk by and grab it and then headed off by the comfort station heading towards the bonfire area.

I let them know that random Fiends may stop by and have pins for them.

Thanks for the info. I won't be there till the 26th but I might mail it to someone who is there now and ask if they will take them to her.

So awesome to hear that our Fiends on the scene are stepping in to help!  Poor sweet girl.  Ugly woman who took her stuff.  As I said...(some) people are dumb and man they irritate me sometimes. I will never understand taking something that is not yours.  Shaking my head right now; I just don't get it.

I don't have any pins, but if there is anyway I can help...someone PM me!