Hello all,

We just booked our next trip to the Fort in May.  Super excited!!  Our last trip there was in May this year.  We come from Michigan and take 75 all the way down.  By the time we hit the Florida turnpike, the front windshield is extremely covered with bugs.

Does anyone know of an RV wash near the Fort that is easy to get to in a Class A 35 feet long?  Or other possible options to clean it while at the Fort on the camp site?

Thanks.

We saw a truck wash at one of the big truck stops right before you get on the turnpike. I can't remember exactly which exit though, and my notes are in the rv. The cost was either $29.99 or $39.99. Since we have the same problem, I started looking for truck washes and noticed that Petro stations usually had them.

Karen

Over the years traveling to the Fort, once I get parked, and usually before I put out all of the slides I have washed my entire rig right there at my site...  Bugs can be an issue, so I have always supplemented my truck brush with a hand full of dryer sheets... the bugs just melt right off... 

Over the years traveling to the Fort, once I get parked, and usually before I put out all of the slides I have washed my entire rig right there at my site...  Bugs can be an issue, so I have always supplemented my truck brush with a hand full of dryer sheets... the bugs just melt right off... 

Dryer sheets...  that's a tip I'll have to try! :)