We have an ADR for 9:05 at Trail's End this evening. We're not guests so we'll be driving to the Fort. I'm hoping we won't have problems parking at the Outpost lot. We're planning on staying for the fireworks. Will the restrooms next to Pioneer Hall be open until after Midnight? I hope so because we won't have access to the guest restrooms. Will Crockett's be selling coffee & hot chocolate?   

Well Crockett's closes at 10, but they may have a special stand set up at the beach. I know the restrooms outside the Settlement Trading Post have the same hours as all of the other restrooms, but I don't recall the locks being on the restrooms outside of Pioneer Hall

I'll put our KTTW card on the table under our awning at 113 in case you need to access the bathroom at the Settlement trading post after hours.

Dave, thank you.  I appreciate that.  :yourock:

Is Trail's End pretty good about getting you seated on time on a busy night like NYE?  Last year we ate at Olivia's at OKW & we didn't get seated until almost an hour past our reservation time. We just barely made it to the MK in time for the fireworks.

I'll put our KTTW card on the table under our awning at 113 in case you need to access the bathroom at the Settlement trading post after hours.

You missed your chance to pay off your trip. You could stand outside the bathrooms and charge $10.00 to unlock the doors. :rofl2:

Is Trail's End pretty good about getting you seated on time on a busy night like NYE?  Last year we ate at Olivia's at OKW & we didn't get seated until almost an hour past our reservation time. We just barely made it to the MK in time for the fireworks.

I don't know that I'd count on anywhere or anything at WDW being on time today.

We had no problems getting to TE last evening. No long wait, finished up about 10:30. Got our chairs from our car, headed to the beach where we enjoyed the entertainment & a great fireworks show. It was much better than fighting the MK crowds like we did last year's NYE. Thanks to DIT for his offer.  Happy Fiends New Year to everyone.

20141231_233326_zps5xkrhmyr.jpg