Stopped by the fort.

I'm not leaving till February 5th for the fort but stopped by the fort for first time last weekend to check it out. My dad found a tandem tow in Tampa for us to pull behind the motorhome so the wife and I headed out to go pick it up. Figured while I was that close might as well look it over. Also went to Busch gardens and had a blast on the roller coasters. Plan on a real trip report middle of February. Sorry for some of the sideways pics,not sure what happened with my photo bucket.

Pulling into the fort. After riding through this is the nicest campground I have ever seen.

imagejpg1_zpsfed6fadd.jpg

Busch gardens was packed lol.

imagejpg5_zps013dd555.jpg

Loved riding this coaster. Think the name of it was sheikra.

imagejpg11_zps464b9c6d.jpg

imagejpg10_zps9eb287b7.jpg

Wife and I riding the sky car at Busch.

imagejpg6_zps87f9686f.jpg

What I went to pick up. 2008 tandem tow dolly.

imagejpg2_zps0fef4930.jpg

imagejpg3_zpse531cedd.jpg

Watched this elephant at Busch play with this barrel for a while. Doesn't take much to hold my attention I guess.

imagejpg4_zps121aa38a.jpg

This wasn't really much of a disney trip report but didn't really know where else to post it. We left Saturday evening and pulled back in to or house 1300 miles later Monday night. It was a very short trip and I really didn't want to leave the high 70's temps. Only 23 days left before I get to stay at the fort for a full week.

I liked it and would still have it, but Grandma fell in love with a FW so the motorhome went "bye bye". It towed great and since it was shorter than a car trailer we were able to keep it hooked up to the MH at the FORT when we backed in to our site. I think you will be very happy.

I liked it and would still have it, but Grandma fell in love with a FW so the motorhome went "bye bye". It towed great and since it was shorter than a car trailer we were able to keep it hooked up to the MH at the FORT when we backed in to our site. I think you will be very happy.

Thanks for the input. Glad to hear it should fit in the site still hooked to MH.

We haven't been to BG in years either...thanks for sharing.  Enjoy your time at the Fort and yes, it IS pretty great :)

It was my first time a BG and loved the coasters but the older I get the less they like me as I get a little dizzy now if I ride them back to back.

I like those BG lines better than when we went a couple of weeks before Christmas. It was so crowded you could barely move

The longest I waited in line was probably 5 mins. I hope disney lines aren't to bad when I there the week before Presidents' Day week.

Thanks for the input. Glad to hear it should fit in the site still hooked to MH.

It was my first time a BG and loved the coasters but the older I get the less they like me as I get a little dizzy now if I ride them back to back.

The longest I waited in line was probably 5 mins. I hope disney lines aren't to bad when I there the week before Presidents' Day week.

We don't do big rides anymore.  We like shows, the calmer rides and just walking around.  Since we have passes, it's no big deal to run over and just stroll around, but I still miss the free beer!  My 9 year old granddaughter is the thrill seeker.  She's been on all the rides at Busch except for the new Falcons Fury.  Her mom doesnt want her on it, afraid she'll fall out.  She did Sheikra, but wasnt too happy about it, so she hasnt been back on it.  She won't wait in line if it's longer than 5 minutes.  Did you ride Gwazi?  It's closing 2/1 and being torn down.  So if there are any wooden coaster lover fiends out there, you just have a couple of weeks until another one bites the dust.

We don't do big rides anymore.  We like shows, the calmer rides and just walking around.  Since we have passes, it's no big deal to run over and just stroll around, but I still miss the free beer!  My 9 year old granddaughter is the thrill seeker.  She's been on all the rides at Busch except for the new Falcons Fury.  Her mom doesnt want her on it, afraid she'll fall out.  She did Sheikra, but wasnt too happy about it, so she hasnt been back on it.  She won't wait in line if it's longer than 5 minutes.  Did you ride Gwazi?  It's closing 2/1 and being torn down.  So if there are any wooden coaster lover fiends out there, you just have a couple of weeks until another one bites the dust.

The wood coaster is the only one I didn't ride. I really wanted to but the park was closing and didn't get to. Guess I should have rode it first and would have if I would have known it was going to be torn down.

Took the new to me rv and tandem tow out for a test run to smith lake today for a weekend of camping before we head to the fort. So far so good except my wife isn't sure if she likes the motor home better than our raptor toy hauler. So there's no telling what I will end up bringing to the fort.

imagejpg2_zpsb5b813e4.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1c229a95.jpg

imagejpg4_zps8a40ebf1.jpg

imagejpg5_zpsd6429a71.jpg

imagejpg3_zpscdb4bb09.jpg