Characters in flight groupon

FYI - there is still an offer on this available, and while it says "limited time remaining" it doesn't say how limited. 

Terms for expiration just say, "Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit."

http://www.groupon.com/deals/aerophile-1-3-tampa-bay-area

On a clear, still day, it's fun and the views are terrific.  I still want to try it at night sometime, around fireworks time.

They won't go all the way up if it's even a little breezy on the ground (as it can be a lot breezier 400' up), and as Ray noted, if it's too windy they don't go up at all.

I've done this at the Philadelphia zoo and enjoyed it. Would love to do this some time in Disney.

Ah, the Philadelphia Zoo.  I have such fond memories of the place.  I tell my daughters about it all the time.  I remember the Ape House.  Filthy monkeys in cages.  I can smell it now.  None of this natural habitat business.  Just cages full of monkeys.  And, you could buy a bag of peanuts and throw them at the monkeys. You had to watch it, though, because they threw stuff back, and it wasn't the peanuts. Such fun. Then Planet of the Apes came out.  And I started having second thoughts about those monkeys.

They didn't have a balloon back in my day.  Is it the same company that has the one at WDW?

TCD