I am seeing lots of reports in TA groups that the systems are still hosed. I am just waking up from my overnight so if I see anything while I am getting caught up I will let you know.

The public site is still definitely not up to snuff. I got timeouts and errors when I made mine.

btw, you're off the hook for this one. :)

The public site is still definitely not up to snuff. I got timeouts and errors when I made mine.

btw, you're off the hook for this one. :)

Ok I had put one on hold in my name to lock it up for you. I will cancel it. 

Lone-Star if you want me to play and see if I can get something to show up that would work for you shoot me a message. I am always on the system for something or another and can check for you. 

I've been trying over and over for the past 2 days for Danielle's trip this summer and haven't been able to get anything. :(

Really? I might be going in June, so I was able to make a few scattered throughout the time. 

I've heard they're releasing in batches, so I guess keep checking. 

I've heard they're releasing in batches, so I guess keep checking. 

Will do for sure.  Are you just going through your MDE account as you would with any other restaurant?  That's what I've been doing but want to make sure I'm not missing anything.  I also called to try but was told they didn't have any.

Thanks!

Will do for sure.  Are you just going through your MDE account as you would with any other restaurant?  That's what I've been doing but want to make sure I'm not missing anything.  I also called to try but was told they didn't have any.

Thanks!

Yep, just like any other ADR.