What a mess this morning - I made mine, but the online system there was an error and didn't confirm the reservation. and that I needed to call Disney Dining.  All phone lines were busy, and when finally did get through was told that they were doing "enhancements" to the online system.  So 4 hours later finally found a nice CM who looked through all the reservations and found that the one I made this morning that showed an error was actually in the system.  I could have hugged her!  So, I have one, but it was chaos!

What a mess this morning - I made mine, but the online system there was an error and didn't confirm the reservation. and that I needed to call Disney Dining.  All phone lines were busy, and when finally did get through was told that they were doing "enhancements" to the online system.  So 4 hours later finally found a nice CM who looked through all the reservations and found that the one I made this morning that showed an error was actually in the system.  I could have hugged her!  So, I have one, but it was chaos!

Glad you got it! 

Glad it worked out in the end!

Trying to add their email addresses and "invite" them to share, and getting error messages

I am seeing lots of reports in TA groups that the systems are still hosed. I am just waking up from my overnight so if I see anything while I am getting caught up I will let you know.