Get your dollars ready - I have a feeling this one is going to be very popular!

It looks like Fairy Godmother has turned a popcorn scoop into Cinderella’s carriage!

CPCB7502741-613x345.jpg

Just in time for the release of Disney’s live-action film “Cinderella” in March, the new Cinderella premium popcorn bucket is coming soon to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort. This specialty souvenir will also be available at the Disneyland Resort later this spring.

You’ll never have to worry about being late to the ball, because now you can take your royal coach with you. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/02/new-cinderella-premium-popcorn-bucket-coming-to-disney-parks/

Very cute.  That and the mine train one.  We never buy popcorn at the park so I have to ask... are these fancy buckets something new or have they always offered something besides the basic cardboard popcorn container?

They've been around for quite a while.

ok you two geniuses - your identical threads have been combined

you're welcome

Gee thanks. Sorry I woke you from your nap.

Very cute.  That and the mine train one.  We never buy popcorn at the park so I have to ask... are these fancy buckets something new or have they always offered something besides the basic cardboard popcorn container?

Well judging by the R2D2 popcorn bucket in my kitchen I would say been around a while. LOL

...Doesn't get that her little people belong in there (they keep ending up in my uggs)

LOL!  Reminds me of a friend whose dog keeps leaving tennis balls in her snow boots.  8)

That is too cute. Hope it's there for a while.

I'm going to venture a guess that, with the new movie coming out, they'll be around for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you imagine if you were standing behind him with your little girl and you can see the buckets and she's all excited because logically you would see lots of buckets, one person in front of you, so you and your kid think your golden. Then this guy says I'll take them all. Why do they allow that?!?