A Glimpse of Spring

They became big in 1992 with their album "New Miserbale Experience". Their biggest songs off that album were “Hey Jealousy,” “Allison Road,” “Until I Fall Away,” “Mrs Rita,” and “Found Out About You.”

I liked them and had the album.

Best Regards,

Norm

My oldest daughter was born in 1991.  It was all over for me after that as far as keeping up with popular music.  I don't recognize any of those song titles.  Maybe if I heard one, I would recognize it, but I don't think so.

I am in late but in, could this be the shortest TCD trip report ever?

It sure looks that way.

But, nothing wrong with that.

Hmmm... so like with most things new at Disney, the bands were pretty but not functional :(

Sad but true.

I left out that the MB's did work to let them in at the MK, but nothing special happened.

The girls are wondering if the interactive stuff only works at Epcot.  We will be checking on that soon.

That's it?  No surprise visit to the Fort for a GAG?  No ice cream in France?  No monorail breakdowns??  

That's was fast.  Unless you have some surprise bonus content or something?

Yeah, that's all I got.

We actually got a GAG the weekend before.  I think I have some photos of that I could share.

No ice cream in France or anywhere else this trip.

No monorail breakdowns.  In fact, there were no monorail rides this trip.

I could maybe dig up some bonus content. but I don't have much in the way of that to offer either.

So, at this point, I will leave well enough alone.

TCD

The FP+ system sucks......it almost never works properly.

What were the MBs supposed to do when they were scanned?

I would go further and say leave out the word almost in your first sentence.  We always have some kind of problem with they new system.

This is a video that the girls sent to me which got them excited about the Frozen Fever MagicBands:

https://instagram.com/p/zz-aUWgvjm/?taken-by=disneylifestylers

They probably gave that blogger a free MB, and had her use it at a specially rigged scanner.

TCD

There is one of those plaid vest, tablet fast pass help stations in the building to the right of Main Street when you go under the train station. We spent a fun filled hour in there our first day back in the MK after a 5 year hiatus. They struggled to try to fix our linking issues and never got it completely straightened out.

When we got on the boat at Epcot, they announced it was 28 minutes to HS, so the TCD gang made up time.

Fast Passes as they are at the moment SMB. There are way too many issues that they haven't worked out yet to have the general public using them. As everyone has said, passes disappear, then reappear. We had some for Buzz at the MK that were good for 2 hours. They are trying way too hard to control everyone.

Great job buddy. We will be at Epcot on Tuesday. I got my wife hooked on the grapefruit Hefeweizen beer in Germany so Biergarten is always on the list now. Win win for both of us. Don't know if I'll buy anymore limited MB. I bought both Star Wars ones last year and the special lights and sound only work at select attractions. The biggest thing is the humidity has been killing them. I would think in the boxes it would not be an issue but it is