And they cram close to a 100 people and kids on to 7 or 8 sites. Happens several times a year with different groups but Disney lets them come back over and over.

Based on what I saw last time you should have been comped the whole week.......

Can't really stop that since it is 10 people per site. 

I know it's a sensitive subject, but the 10 people per site rule coupled with Disneys erratic enforcement of the rules of behavior at the Fort have led to Groups both formal and informal running roughshod over other paying guests.  

The group I mentioned above made life miserable for the rest of the 2000 loop the entire time they were there. The Fort did not step in until complaints about their loudspeakers (big ones on tripods) drew complaints from other loops.....  They never did do anything about them blocking the road to the point where cars were driving on the grass across the middle of the loop to get in and out.

I have said it before, Disney allows behavior at the Fort, especially with groups, that it would never tolerate at it's other resorts.....

Well, except maybe during cheerleading weeks    :lol:

Not a bad day. Re-long the good old days of dong a in park day. Only about 6 people in the wilderness pool

Damn auto spell Not a bad day. Re-living the good old days of not going to a park day. Only about 6 people in the wilderness pool. Update...... Now about 20

We had no problems getting in today. About 5 in line when we came in at 12:45. We had the tents up and everything done by about three. Now I'm ready for a nice relaxing week. The wife and kids headed to DTD to watch the new Cinderella movie. I think I'm going to have an adult beverage and enjoy a quite evening at camp.

Went to MK last night and could not believe that it was not crowded at all. In fact the mine train only had a 35 minute stand by time. The weather was great and we havent enjoyed the MK that much in a long time

Not sure about the Fort, but the parks are sure looking like it's Spring Break!  Here's a photo just posted to FB by Inside the Magic...

10987420_10152634201472035_8439162611018

https://www.facebook.com/insidethemagic/photos/a.391990882034.180401.10300702034/10152634201472035/?type=1&theater

I'd go crazy with that many people around me. I can handle standing in lines but wading through a sea of people is just too much.