Maybe this has been covered, and I think I know the answer but I hope there is a better solution.

Multiple Magic Bands showing up on site reservations, some linked to APs and some not.

How do you differentiate when you want to add someone to your reservation?

For example, my 1 adult daughter, she had a profile with Mrs Incredible icon which was pre AP..  Now she has one for her AP that is Alice. Names are the same on both profiles.

When I went toad her to our res, her name populates, but you don't see the icon until after you add the name.

I'm guessing I need to call for help to get the duplicate profiles deleted?

And what about new Magic Bands for my new reservation.  Do they link to my AP?

I think if they allowed people to clean up their own reservations it would save a lot of anguish on our end and time on their end.

I have an AP Magic Band, a couple of MBs that I bought that had graphics on them I liked, then all my resort MBs from various stays. They are all linked to my AP, and all work interchangeably.

What's nice about that is now that the MBs work on the gate at the Fort, I keep one in the door pocket of my truck to open the gate as I actually wear my MB on my right hand and the reader, is of course on the left hand side.

What's nice about that is now that the MBs work on the gate at the Fort, I keep one in the door pocket of my truck to open the gate as I actually wear my MB on my right hand and the reader, is of course on the left hand side.

You are a genius.

Why didn't I think of this?

I also wear my MB on my right wrist, as I am one of those oddballs who still wears a watch on my left wrist.

The finger scan associated with my pass-which predates MB's, is of my right index finger.  The scanners at the park entrances work fastest if the MB and finger are scanned simultaneously.  I have always had to take my MB off to do that.  But, what if I had an extra MB with me, and scanned that one along with my finger?  And just leave my regular MB on my right wrist?  That would work.

TCD