Are you allowed to tie ropes to the trees?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An old curmudgeon who called us all idiots for claiming to know anything about campers, towing, and the Fort in general.   His mods were perfect, and somebody asked about ropes on trees, and he went o

Thanks for enlightening me and the subject of larry and the history behind him and his relationship with the fiends and he sounds like not so nice of a guy who is self absorbed in his own perfection a

I have heard that there are some people who stalk him at the Fort.           IMO, that is sad.  Just sad.     :cupcake:

I am here to beg forgiveness.  I gave in to temptation.  I googled the name that shall not be mentioned with share campsite and have been giggling myself silly ever since.  I will now drink some merlot and eat some chocolate as a penance.

I am here to beg forgiveness.  I gave in to temptation.  I googled the name that shall not be mentioned with share campsite and have been giggling myself silly ever since.  I will now drink some merlot and eat some chocolate as a penance.

It will go down in history as the one thread that got my dander up, and I don't get upset at ANYTHING!!!!

All the reminiscing got me to jump 'over there' and take a look at what's going on.

Site has changed a bit. New format. 

The camping board tho is lumped into one forum, no sub-forums.

Found this diddy...

Had a great weekend at the Fort, except the pools were too crowded. Being resort guest, you have the privilege of enjoying the other resort amenities, so we hopped on the boat over to the WL and enjoyed their pool, which was almost empty. clear.png

Then, after being scolded...

Sorry, should have been more specific. You can pool hop among "sister resorts". The Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness are considered this (that is why there is a boat between the two), plus we asked first before we did this. I may have been misled by the CM I asked, if so, sorry for posting incorrect information.

Same 3 or so main posters....

• 2 weeks later...

Now we just need somebody to ask if they can share a campsite :)  :rofl2:

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but someone posted on the FB group "I Love camping at Disney's Fort Wilderness" today asking if anyone is willing to share a campsite.

Is this one of the signs of the Apocalypse?   :panic: