Are you allowed to tie ropes to the trees?

I will be camping in a tent and I like to put a tarp over the tent when bad weather moves in. Does Disney allow you to make a ridgeline by tying off to the trees? I've noticed from all the pictures that most people put a popup canopy over their tents and I haven't seen anything tied to a tree, so I'm guessing the answer is no. But I just wanted to make sure so I could plan accordingly. Thanks. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An old curmudgeon who called us all idiots for claiming to know anything about campers, towing, and the Fort in general.   His mods were perfect, and somebody asked about ropes on trees, and he went o

Thanks for enlightening me and the subject of larry and the history behind him and his relationship with the fiends and he sounds like not so nice of a guy who is self absorbed in his own perfection a

I have heard that there are some people who stalk him at the Fort.           IMO, that is sad.  Just sad.     :cupcake:

An old curmudgeon who called us all idiots for claiming to know anything about campers, towing, and the Fort in general.

His mods were perfect, and somebody asked about ropes on trees, and he went on a diatribe about damaging the trees, and called somebody a cupcake

and he talks in runon sentences but doesn't argue with anyone because his opinion is the best but thinks talking about anything but the conversation at hand is against forum rules and oh look at my mods and oh i am not responding because im ignoring you but my opinion is correct and this conversation is useless im going to call you a cupcake for being mean to me then delete half of this post and cry fowl to the board moderators and oh look at my trailer mods you know you need to engage your dinglehopper and have 10000 lbs of tow capacity to tow a popup and weigh each axle individually for to be safe

An old curmudgeon who called us all idiots for claiming to know anything about campers, towing, and the Fort in general.

His mods were perfect, and somebody asked about ropes on trees, and he went on a diatribe about damaging the trees, and called somebody a cupcake

and he talks in runon sentences but doesn't argue with anyone because his opinion is the best but thinks talking about anything but the conversation at hand is against forum rules and oh look at my mods and oh i am not responding because im ignoring you but my opinion is correct and this conversation is useless im going to call you a cupcake for being mean to me then delete half of this post and cry fowl to the board moderators and oh look at my trailer mods you know you need to engage your dinglehopper and have 10000 lbs of tow capacity to tow a popup and weigh each axle individually for to be safe

Thanks for enlightening me and the subject of larry and the history behind him and his relationship with the fiends and he sounds like not so nice of a guy who is self absorbed in his own perfection and probably wouldn't fit in well here among us cupcakes especially DIT or should we call him a cinnamon roll since goes on and on about cinnamon rolls and speaking of DIT I think I remember him going by his site and taking a pic of his set up in assuming that was the same larry or is there another party we should be made aware of but I'm site there's only one and I think I remember some of the OF refer to him as Lars is Lars the same person or is that a different person and by the way for those of you that don't know what OF means its Original Fiend if you were into gangsta rap you would know what OG stands for and that's why I made up the OF reference and if you don't know what OG stands for you can google it or ask your kids ok I'll tell you it stands for original gangster and thanks again Carol for explaining all this larry and or Lars thing for me and others.

You forgot about the Starlight mints.......

Thanks for enlightening me and the subject of larry and the history behind him and his relationship with the fiends and he sounds like not so nice of a guy who is self absorbed in his own perfection and probably wouldn't fit in well here among us cupcakes especially DIT or should we call him a cinnamon roll since goes on and on about cinnamon rolls and speaking of DIT I think I remember him going by his site and taking a pic of his set up in assuming that was the same larry or is there another party we should be made aware of but I'm site there's only one and I think I remember some of the OF refer to him as Lars is Lars the same person or is that a different person and by the way for those of you that don't know what OF means its Original Fiend if you were into gangsta rap you would know what OG stands for and that's why I made up the OF reference and if you don't know what OG stands for you can google it or ask your kids ok I'll tell you it stands for original gangster and thanks again Carol for explaining all this larry and or Lars thing for me and others.

Yeah, what Ray said