OtterBox on your phone? Watch the Otters at the FORT.

Why would a truck break just from running over a phone?

I swear by Otter Box cases.  My phone is an EVO 4G from 2010. I don't know how many times I've dropped it or had things bang into it at work out in the shop and the phone looks brand new. They are very bulky and heavy but it's good protection for the phone sans Otters of course. 

Why would a truck break just from running over a phone?

I swear by Otter Box cases.  My phone is an EVO 4G from 2010. I don't know how many times I've dropped it or had things bang into it at work out in the shop and the phone looks brand new. They are very bulky and heavy but it's good protection for the phone sans Otters of course.

you have the same phone from 2010? Wow.

I love my old EVO. It has been a great phone.   I had a flip phone before that was only a phone so it was a huge step up for me. My wife and daughter have gone through I don't know how many iPhones. 

However,  I just got a letter from Sprint telling me the as of 11/3/2015 they are discontinuing the old 4g network and my phone  will no longer have data service so I guess I will be forced to retire my EVO and go through the headache of learning a new phone.   

I love my old EVO. It has been a great phone. I had a flip phone before that was only a phone so it was a huge step up for me. My wife and daughter have gone through I don't know how many iPhones.

However, I just got a letter from Sprint telling me the as of 11/3/2015 they are discontinuing the old 4g network and my phone will no longer have data service so I guess I will be forced to retire my EVO and go through the headache of learning a new phone.

I would highly recommend a note 3 I have had mine a year and a half. It's been a great phone and I am still very happy with it. I also just got a note 4 and so far it is nice to. I also had the Evo 4G I used it for a year. Other then battery life I liked the Evo 4g.