Cruising on the Fantasy with the WBI Family

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop it with the pirate costumes. Just stop. Tell CP she looks awesome. You guys did good. Where did you get these? Where did Ws come from? I see a Disney cruise in our near future and I'm gonna nee

Yup we did it!   After wanting to for years we finally went on our first Disney Cruise.   I know there are a ton of good trip reports I need to get caught up on but I wanted to get this one started wh

I agree!   I'll bet WBI bought all of the costumes, and I'll further bet that he had pirate makeup on like Captain Jack, but he's just not showing us the photos.   TCD

What a fun night!!!  Okay... not hating this evening; if I didn't feel the boat moving...I might be okay here :)  

Super cute.  You all looked very pretty (yes, you too :) ) and your little man?  Just want to reach in and squeeze him through the pictures.  Love that sweet baby face...it goes away, much too fast.  

What a beautiful family!  And kudos to you for wearing a tux.  David won't even consider wearing one.

Thank you!

Thanks, I don't mind it for the right reason, because honestly how often do I need to wear it.  It had been almost four years since the last time.

What a fun night!!!  Okay... not hating this evening; if I didn't feel the boat moving...I might be okay here :)

Super cute.  You all looked very pretty (yes, you too :) ) and your little man?  Just want to reach in and squeeze him through the pictures.  Love that sweet baby face...it goes away, much too fast.  

Thanks!

Oh and for the most part we never really felt the boat moving, but a few times it was noticeable, I think it was when we were heading out in the Atlantic the first night and then later in the cruise when we were trying to get away from a storm, but even then it wasn't bad.

You and your misses do a great job with the selfies. We haven't mastered that yet.

Tying a tuxedo tie.........couldn't do it with a gun held to my head......nice job!

Thanks, she's been making me do those selfies for a long time now, way before I ever heard the word selfie that's for sure.

Thanks, I had to watch a youtube video before we left for the trip to remember how to tie it, lol

WBI

Time for an update.

When I left off we were still at dinner on formal night, Sunday, May 31st in the Enchanted Garden.

Someone volunteered to take our picture:

May31d.jpg

W is waving around his corndog in this picture and still doesn't have any ketchup.

May31d%201.jpg

For our appetizer we both went with the Tuna poke tower:

May31d%202.jpg

I can see that W had started tearing apart his corndog here, I don't think he ever ate any of it but he enjoyed playing with it.

May31d%203.jpg

May31d%204.jpg

As dinner progressed the lighting changed from a bright glow to a darker blue, also the flower looking lights opened up:

May31d%205.jpg

May31d%206.jpg

Sorry we started eating before we remembered the picture:

This was CP's scallop dish:

May31d%207.jpg

I guess mine was gone at this point, whoops.

Here's W waiting on desert.

May31d%208.jpg

May31d%209.jpg

Still waiting

May31d%2010.jpg

May31d%2011.jpg

May31d%2012.jpg
CP got some kind of sundae for desert:

May31d%2015.jpg

I honestly don't remember what I got but it was good, if anyone's interested I'm sure we could find the menu online.

May31d%2014.jpg

W go ice cream once again but sadly he didn't eat this long before I took it from him since he just wanted to play with it.

For anyone still reading along I'm going to complain here.  This dinner was by far the worst service we have ever had on a cruise.  When our servers were around they were great but honestly they weren't around much.  They never came back with ketchup for W, and because they brought his food so early there was a long long time before they came back to our table with our food, we actually asked the adjacent waiter who was giving the other kids ketchup for some and she was happy to help.  When it was time for desert, they never asked if we wanted coffee even though we had it the night before, when we finally were able to ask for some we didn't get it until after our deserts were half done.  As we finished desert, W was ready to go so CP took him out while I finished up, I figured I'd thank our guys for the meal and go like normal, but nope, never saw them again the rest of the night.

This by no means ruined our meal, but it was not the service we expected, especially on a cruise ship.  To us cruise ship dinners are usually this fun time with service you don't get anywhere else, but after two dinners we had not experience that yet.  CP wanted  to complain right then to the head waiter, but I hate to complain, especially since we'll see these same guys all week long and it could get awkward.  Also At some point we saw our main waiter drop a plate of someone else's food and then have to run back into the kitchen.  The night before he bumped another server and spilled a plate of food on a guest.  So I thought maybe he was having two bad nights and got in trouble in the back, you never know.

We stood at the entrance of the restaurant and debated all this, we didn't see the head waiter so we took it as a sign not to say anything tonight, we would give them another dinner to see how it goes.

Moving on:

May31d%2016.jpg

May31d%2017.jpg

May31d%2018.jpg

Formal Minnie was meeting people in the atrium

May31d%2019.jpg

We passed on meeting her but we ran into this guy by the elevators:

May31d%2020.jpg

Then we headed to the D lounge to dance with the chipmunks:

May31d%2021.jpg

W does not like the chipmunks:

May31d%2022.jpg

Here's a blurry picture of us watching the chipmunks from a safe distance:

May31d%2023.jpg

May31d%2024.jpg

May31d%2025.jpg

W's keeping his eye on Chip & Dale, he heard they are trouble makers:

May31d%2026.jpg

After a little dancing, we went to the room to get W in his pjs.

May31d%2027.jpg

May31d%2028.jpg

W loved the idea of candy on his bed every night:

May31d%2029.jpg

That's all the pictures I have from Sunday, we got W in his pjs then brought him to It's a Small World nursery for an hour and half while CP and I headed back to Euorpa.

Tonight we went to O'gills Pub where I enjoyed a pint and CP had a cocktail.  This place was much busier than the other bars, it looked like it was a lot of peoples go to place, with groups playing cards or board games. 

They also had a guitar player/singer and he was pretty good so the time flew by.

We did manage to slip out though and head to La Piazza the Italian themed bar.  We had a drink and visited with the friendly bartender who's name was pronounced Salami, lol he was pretty funny.

Then about five minutes to 11pm we got a few platefuls of those late night appetizers again and picked up W from the nursery.

One of us also ran up to deck 11 and filled up our cups with water and we ate and started watching an on-demand Disney movie before falling asleep.

Next up we arrive in Cozumel

WBI

Oh man I just realized I forgot something important.

At some point on Saturday and Sunday we had room service.

Saturday we had some milk and cookies and the cake of the day and a mickey bar for me.  I don't know where that picture is.

Another time I tried the wings, and while they are not buffalo style they were pretty good.

We also got fresh fruit from room service a few times for W, but with all the other options he wasn't too interested.

WBI

Very classy of you men to wear tuxes on formal night.  Good job.

I'm sorry to hear about your poor service. We've been lucky with our servers on DCL.  It would stink to have bad servers.  Dinner is already too slow paced as it is. 

TCD

Thanks TCD!

No worries on the service, it bothered us during dinner and right after but not much more than that, we were on vacation and couldn't let anything bring us down.

Plus I'm happy to report, that on the following two nights the service was so much better it was like we had new waiters. 

We still spoke to the head waiter about it, we made sure to tell him how service was so much different those two nights, he apologized profusely and asked many questions, he was really great throughout the cruise.

WBI

June 1st Cozumel Day

We were once again woken up at 7am by room service at the door.

W slept in almost every day of the cruise so that was nice, but we didn't want to waste time sleeping but man did we enjoy those leisure mornings on the balcony.

Since we were up so early we hadn't docked in Mexico yet:

June1%201.jpg

Looks like that was a cruise ship in the distance.

W got up and going.

June1%202.jpg

June1%203.jpg

June1%204.jpg

Yup, a Carnival Ship, I can see the red tail.

June1%205.jpg

June1%206.jpg

Land ho (notice those clouds)

June1%207.jpg

June1%208.jpg

There's the pier.

June1%209.jpg

June1%2010.jpg

Pulling in:

June1%2011.jpg

June1%2012.jpg

Looking past the pier we can see the only mall in Cozumel:

June1%2013.jpg

Watching the ship pull in.

June1%2014.jpg

That sky doesn't look to good.

June1%2015.jpg

June1%2016.jpg

This was docked next to us:

June1%2017.jpg

June1%2018.jpg

CP Selfie:

June1%2019.jpg

We watched them fire the cannon with the line attached to pull the mooring lines.

June1%2020.jpg

June1%2021.jpg

June1%2022.jpg

June1%2023.jpg

June1%2024.jpg

June1%2025.jpg

None of this area looked familiar to us, but we figured out that our last time in Cozumel on Princess we docked at the other pier that has a big ferry pier also.  This time there were two Carnival ships at the other pier further south.

June1%2026.jpg

June1%2027.jpg

Since we didn't have any excursion booked our plan was to hit Cabanas for our main breakfast, then the Aqua Duck.

Sorry no breakfast pictures again but here we are waiting on CP to come by on the Aqua Duck

June1%2028.jpg

June1%2029.jpg

There she is:

June1%2030.jpg

Man that's 30 pictures already, I'll continue in the next post.

WBI

That last post wasn't too exciting so here's another 30 pictures:

Here comes CP on the Aqua Duck:

June1%2031.jpg

June1%2032.jpg

Now looking over towards Cozumel, it looks like the rain is heading our way:

June1%2033.jpg

June1%2034.jpg

June1%2035.jpg

June1%2036.jpg

But people are still enjoying the low crowd pool

June1%2037.jpg

June1%2038.jpg

You know I never stepped foot in either of those two pools.  Since W wasn't allowed in I never had the chance to.

Hey look a duck butt:

June1%2039.jpg

June1%2040.jpg

At this point the rain caused us to go inside, so we put on some dry clothes and I think we went to Toddler Time in Outlooks.

June1%2047.jpg

June1%2048.jpg

Toddler Time is just what it sounds like a play time for families with toddlers.  Since there's not much for toddlers on the ship they arrange these times where they bring some toys and let the toddlers play.

Outlook is a multi purpose room on deck 14, I think its the only thing on Deck 14, they use it for private events and various smaller things.

To get there you have to go to the forward elevators and try to get the one elevator that goes to deck 14 or go to deck 12 and walk up.

If you walk up you get to see this great WallE picture in the stairwell, its a lot bigger than it looks.  I learned about this pictures in a TCD trip report when he found in on the Dream, but here it is in the same spot on the Fantasy.

June1%2042.jpg

June1%2041.jpg

Artwork in a main stairway:

June1%2043.jpg

After some play time we hit Deck 11 for some early lunch:

June1%2044.jpg

June1%2045.jpg

June1%2046.jpg

Someone stole my spicy chicken sandwich and started dancing while eating it:

June1%2049.jpg

June1%2050.jpg

June1%2051.jpg

June1%2052.jpg

June1%2053.jpg

Oh they had fried shrimp today, they were the best, I ate those every chance I got!

More rain:

June1%2054.jpg

Walking on Deck 4 so W would take a nap, it worked, winning.

June1%2055.jpg

We have the stroller because we decided to brave the rain and go ashore to look around.  We had been watching the weather from our balcony and noticed lots of people with ponchos but we didn't have any so we waited until the rain really slacked up and headed out.

Much to our surprise as we were getting off the ship they had a huge thing of ponchos and were handing them out for free!  Now that's service!

Looking back at the ship:

June1%2056.jpg

June1%2057.jpg

Since we didn't have any plans we decided to just walk around the touristy stuff.

Hey look a very Mexican type place, Starbucks.

June1%2058.jpg

June1%2059.jpg

CP had to stop for this pic since she's a UCF grad:

June1%2060.jpg

That's 30 pictures, up next we try to hit a good touristy spot Senor Frogs, why?  I have no idea but for some reason it was on the LOF, I guess we thought it would be funny.

WBI

Nice job with all of the photos.

It's weird what a different experience you had on the ship because of W being along.  Y'all didn't get to go to the adult pool or the Satellite Falls water feature they have for adults. 

I don't being on a DCL cruise where they served fried shrimp at a quick serve location.  That sounds really good.

It stinks that it rained for your day at Cozumel.  But, it looks like you made the best of it.

TCD

Great pics WBI! I especially like the docking pics. That was one of my favorite things when we cruised. We didn't have that fancy balcony, so I had to hustle up on deck to watch when we cruised. It fascinated me how easy and perfect they were. Have a 25 foot tritoon and it involves foul language when docking.

I like the big movie screen over the pool... did they play movies all day?   Too bad on the rain, but looks like it was still warm so that's good.  On the pool, I think I missed something... could he not go in ANY pools?  Or just the adult ones?

Oh... I really enjoyed the pictures of the dock.  That would be the one time that I sat out on the deck and actually looked out :)   Have you seen the post of the Panama Disney Cruise?  Now... that particular cruise (well, the part where they actually go through the PC), I would like :)  SOOOO interesting!

Nice job with all of the photos.

It's weird what a different experience you had on the ship because of W being along.  Y'all didn't get to go to the adult pool or the Satellite Falls water feature they have for adults. 

I don't being on a DCL cruise where they served fried shrimp at a quick serve location.  That sounds really good.

It stinks that it rained for your day at Cozumel.  But, it looks like you made the best of it.

TCD

Thanks, I actually tried to not take too many pictures of the same stuff this time but I did anyway.

You are 100% correct about it being a different experience with W and I brought that up a few times.  We tried to utilze the adult areas when we could but we really didn't get to relax there and that's too bad because the adult areas looked great, I was actually shocked on the sea day by how relaxing and fun they looked, I really expected them to be empty.

Sorry to hear that about the shrimp, they didn't have them every day on our cruise but when they did I took advantage!

We did make the best of our day in Cozumel, the rain wasn't that bad compared to Grand Cayman....

I'm picking up on the fact that W is a good eater and a good sleeper. I mean, you hand that kid a corn dog and he just takes care of things. Good work.

Well W is a good eater in that he likes a variety of things, and just when we think we know what he likes he starts on something new, like when he stole my chicken sandwich. 

Oh I should mention I don't think he ate a bite of that corn dog, I'm pretty sure he just tore it to pieces for fun, but hey it helped him get through a 2 hour dinner.

As far as sleeping goes, he pretty much always fights going to sleep, but we were on the go so much that he did nap every day, and he was up much later than normal so there wasn't any fighting to go to sleep at night.

Great pics WBI! I especially like the docking pics. That was one of my favorite things when we cruised. We didn't have that fancy balcony, so I had to hustle up on deck to watch when we cruised. It fascinated me how easy and perfect they were. Have a 25 foot tritoon and it involves foul language when docking.

Thanks!  That's funny but I'm the same way, we stood out there and watched the whole docking process, I don't get how they do it without a single bump.

I like the big movie screen over the pool... did they play movies all day?   Too bad on the rain, but looks like it was still warm so that's good.  On the pool, I think I missed something... could he not go in ANY pools?  Or just the adult ones?

Oh... I really enjoyed the pictures of the dock.  That would be the one time that I sat out on the deck and actually looked out :)   Have you seen the post of the Panama Disney Cruise?  Now... that particular cruise (well, the part where they actually go through the PC), I would like :)  SOOOO interesting!

Yes the big screen (Funnel Vision) is nice and yes they play Disney movies all day and night.  Usually there was some trivia in between.

I might not have discussed the pools but kids who are not potty trained are no allowed any pools on any cruise ship.  That is a health code that all cruise lines follow so poor W didn't get to swim in the pools, but that's one reason we paid to go on DCL the Fantasy has a great splash area designated for toddlers.

Yes I remember reading the Panama Disney Cruise trip report, that's a dream trip for me, one day i'll get to.  CP on the other had has been twice, once each direction, but she said she was too young and didn't appreciate it at the time.

WBI

Moving on, we are in Cozumel walking around the little tourist area.

It was still raining a little but we were able to take off the ponchos so not too bad.

We also managed to avoid all the street guys posing for pictures or offering taxi rides.

Soon enough we found this:

June1%2061.jpg

June1%2062.jpg

For some reason we thought it would be fun to grab a drink at a Senor Frogs.

But we hadn't planned on it being packed and loud, like Spring Break in Cancun loud (not that I ever went there) but the music was blaring and whistles were going every where, with people forcing shots on people.  We quickly decided that wasn't going to work.

So we opted for some pictures outside.

June1%2063.jpg

You can see W is still asleep.

Looking inside:

June1%2064.jpg

June1%2067.jpg

June1%2066.jpg

Next door:

June1%2065.jpg

Whoops photobucket didn't auto-rotate again.

Hooters next door was dead quiet compared to Senor Frogs, we walked by and decided that W needed a t-shirt so we stopped in

June1%2068.jpg

June1%2069.jpg

I think people were here taking advantage of free wifi.

Here I am paying for W's shirt:

June1%2070.jpg

By the way that place didn't have a/c and was hot.

June1%2071.jpg

When I paid and started to walk out the senorita asked me to wait and then handed me an extra receipt that was worth over 100 pesos, she told me it was good for a free beer or margarita! Muchos Gracias!

So with our small fortune in pesos we got a table.

June1%2072.jpg

This Hooters was actually pretty nice.  I'm sure in good weather its even nicer since its all open with big patio areas, we both enjoyed a drink while W slept, then we headed back to the ship.

June1%2073.jpg

June1%2074.jpg

June1%2075.jpg

June1%2076.jpg

When we boarded the ship W woke up but I don't think we had to take him out of the stroller:  We decided to keep our fancy ponchos since they were in the stroller.

June1%2077.jpg

After dropping off our stuff at the room we rand into these crazy guys, W still wasn't a fan so they kneeled in front of us.

June1%2078.jpg

I'm not sure what we did next at this point, I'm thinking we hit Cabanas for some lunch but on the way back through the atrium we found Donald!

June1%2079.jpg

Soon enough it was time to get ready for dinner.

W decided to rearrange some furniture:

June1%2080.jpg

The pier again:

June1%2081.jpg

W found some water to splash in:

June1%2082.jpg

June1%2083.jpg

Timer picture of the family:

June1%2084.jpg

June1%2085.jpg

Then we headed to the atrium to look around before dinner.  We found lots of characters out and about and a lot of professional photo opportunities.

But first let me take a selfie:

June12086.jpg

Waiting to meet Ariel:

June1%2087.jpg

June1%2088.jpg

June1%2089.jpg

June1%2090.jpg

W wasn't too sure about her either.

Ok that's 30 pictures, up next dinner #3, our first in the Royal Court.

WBI

You're pretty good at using the timer on your camera.

The family shots of you on your verandah are very nice.

Are there any blooper photos?

Or are you that good?

TCD

Thanks!

Like I said we've done those on all our cruises, we used to stack things up to get the camera the right height and there was tons of blooper pictures.

But before our Europe trip four years ago I bought a little contraption that fits on top of bottle and screws into your camera, replacing a tripod.  I always forget to bring it places but I remembered this trip and it worked great, we used a wine bottle and something from the room to get the height on the table to take our picture.  We still had some mess ups but honestly I just checked and there really aren't many and nothing funny, just my head getting cut-off.  I'm actually surprised.

The biggest problem is W wanted to play with the camera contraption on the wine bottle.

WBI

Moving on, it's time for our first dinner in Royal Court which appears to be the fanciest dinning room of the three main dining rooms.

At this point we decided to try a new trick with W, we learned that he like potato chips earlier so we brought a bag with us.

June1%2091.jpg

Don't hate those chips kept him happy for a long time.

Also do you see his high chair?

Its not like normal high chairs.

W could not climb out of this one, all others he can stand up in.  But this Mickey Mouse high chair is designed just right so that he can't stand up, it was great!

We now want one for our house, lol.

June1%2092.jpg

Tonight we switched places and CP sat next to W this way we took turns helping him eat.

Tonight we both started with Escargot, it took until our third night until we got it but it was good.

June1%2093.jpg

Our waiter also brought us a fried brie for us to try, it was also good. 

After spotty service the first two nights, tonight it was outstanding.

This is also when CP mentioned how much she like escargot and said she could eat it every night.  Onner then said we should have asked, and that he'll see what he can do.  By the end of the night he and the head waiter confirmed that we would have it the rest of the cruise.

June1%2094.jpg

June1%2095.jpg

CP also tried some sort of dill shrimp appetizer, but she said the dill flavor was too much for her so she didn't finish it.

June1%2096.jpg

I had a duck appetizer, it was served cold, but the flavor was good.  Honestly it could have been turkey because I didn't notice a duck taste at all and it tasted like turkey gravy. That didn't stop me from eating it all though.

June1%2097.jpg

Tonight W got the cheeseburger (notice how much better the food timing is tonight, that was very helpful so he wasn't finished before we started).

June1%2098.jpg

He looks upset but really he was playing and having too much fun dipping everything in the mickey ketchup which he got immediately with his food.  Like I said service was 100% better than previous nights (and we hadn't said anything).

June1%2099.jpg

June1%20100.jpg

My entrée tonight was a tenderloin, it was good but was only warm, the sauce was the most tasty part.

June1%20101.jpg

CP went with the duck:

June1%20102.jpg

At some point Brown Bear Brown Bear made an appearance:

June1%20104.jpg

For desert we once again chose three to share:

Crème Brule, soufflé, and some kind of sundae

June1%20105.jpg

June1%20106.jpg

June1%20107.jpg

They were all tasty with our coffee!

Pretty soon dinner was over and we headed out to listen to the music:

June1%20109.jpg

W was in aw of the automatic piano with no player (that is pretty neat)

June1%20110.jpg

June1%20111.jpg

This ships wheel is on deck 4 of the atrium and is connected to some enchanted artwork.

June1%20103.jpg

When the artwork comes to life you can steer a pirate ship around a lake, pretty amazing!

June1%20112.jpg

June1%20113.jpg

June1%20114.jpg

Hey I'm not sure what happened but I wasn't finished with that post and it somehow posted, twice.

Continuing on:

June120115.jpg

W loved looking down at whatever characters were in the atrium, the bonus part was this was from Deck 5 right down from our room.
June120116.jpg

June120117.jpg

Oh man the details are getting fuzzy on me.

This was the third night and third stage show in a row that we attempted to bring W too.

I forgot to mention that the night before we tried to watch Aladdin.  We got to the theater 15 minutes before show time and it was packed, we finally found seats but it was super hot.  The show was great but W got to distracted so we had to leave early.

Tonight the show was Disney Wishes, it follows three high school graduates and incorporates lots of the park stuff and characters.  We go to the theater really earlier and got good seats next to the rail in the balcony, we also bought popcorn again. 

W loved the show tonight, the theater wasn't full so we had some room and W ate popcorn, walked a little and stood at the rail, it worked great and we were able to see the whole show!

Afterwards we headed back to the room.

W was once again happy to find chocolates in the bed:

June1%20119.jpg

Tonight at 1030pm (or about) Avengers Age of Ulton was playing in the Buena Vista Theater and since I hadn't seen it yet, I wanted to go.

So after getting CP and W settled with some food and drinks, CP found a movie on demand she wanted to see I took the rest of our popcorn to the movies and watched it in 3D.

I enjoyed it but I was tired.  After the movie I can't remember if I picked us up some snacks or not, either way I was dead tired.

Tomorrow is Grand Cayman.

WBI

Your family couldn't be any cuter!  What happened when W got home and there were no chocolates on his bed every night??

On our 4-day Wonder cruise last December we had excellent service the first 3 nights. On the last night the waiter and assistant disappeared for a long stretch of time. We were joking that maybe they'd been fired or something. Finally they came back and told some story about when every waiter ends up recommending the same entree, which was what happened, the kitchen gets really backed up and they had to open another line and the wait staff had to help out. I dont' know if that's true or not, although the way he explained it it seemed like he was telling the truth. Weird though.

I really like the timer picture of the three of you, out on your deck.  Super cute :)

Man... I am boring, boring, boring.  I would not have tried half of the food y'all ate.  Seriously, NO food adventure in me.  Will say that the tenderloin looked really good (bummer it was only warm though) and my husband would love the chance to eat seafood :)

Mickey Mouse highchair?   Who wouldn't want one of those in their house! ;)

Looks like a fun time...

Those self-timer photos on your balcony are wonderful.

Thank you!  Sometimes they come out dark but those really worked well!

Your family couldn't be any cuter!  What happened when W got home and there were no chocolates on his bed every night??

On our 4-day Wonder cruise last December we had excellent service the first 3 nights. On the last night the waiter and assistant disappeared for a long stretch of time. We were joking that maybe they'd been fired or something. Finally they came back and told some story about when every waiter ends up recommending the same entree, which was what happened, the kitchen gets really backed up and they had to open another line and the wait staff had to help out. I dont' know if that's true or not, although the way he explained it it seemed like he was telling the truth. Weird though.

Thank you!

haha W had a hard time adjusting back to the normal life, no chocolate in bed, no snacks anytime he wanted, staying up late...ok maybe we all had a hard time adjusting.

That's interesting to hear your experience and their story, I guess it could happen, but don't they recommend the same items all the time?  It would really makes sense though that something happened that tied up our servers because they just disappeared.

I really like the timer picture of the three of you, out on your deck.  Super cute :)

Man... I am boring, boring, boring.  I would not have tried half of the food y'all ate.  Seriously, NO food adventure in me.  Will say that the tenderloin looked really good (bummer it was only warm though) and my husband would love the chance to eat seafood :)

Mickey Mouse highchair?   Who wouldn't want one of those in their house! ;)

Looks like a fun time...

Thank you, I like that one too!

Sorry to hear that, we are all good about tasting new things and cruises are great for that. 

It was a great time!

WBI