I'm going to start this and I'm sure that my brother, Runner, will chime in. We rented a 5th wheel from makecampingeasy.com and I have to say it was indeed easy! Donnie is a gem!

When we arrived on a rainy Monday, Donnie had the camper all set up in our site. He made sure we understood how everything worked and showed us around the camper. It was well stocked with pots, pans, cooking utensils, and he even brought a grill. There were camping chairs and lights for the awning too! When he realized that the coffee pot was missing, he went off-site and came back with a brand new one.

He came by later to make sure the golf cart had been delivered and to see if there was anything else we needed and made sure we had his number in case we needed him. He called as soon as he realized the weather was getting bad to make sure we were ok and came by to help put the awning down. Then he stopped by again before he headed out of town.

The day after all the bad weather we thought we had tripped a breaker or something and he called back immediately to try to help us over the phone. That's when we found out the power was out at all of Fort Wilderness. I hope anyone who saw me that day at the doctor's office or the fort will forgive the bad hair day due to no power to run the blow dryer!

Today he came back and we really enjoyed talking with him about other fiends, camping and stuff! My brother wrote him a check and we were on our way! Donnie took care of all the packing up, dumping etc! Now that's easy!

Would we recommend him to others? HECK YEAH! In fact, if we don't get our own camper, we will definitely be repeat customers! Thanks to Donnie and makecampingeasy.com we had an awesome camping trip at the Fort without the work or the camper payment! :) Unfortunately, even Donnie couldn't do anything about the weather!

Donnie actually made everyone sound like part of his family! After talking to him, I really felt proud to be a part of the group! I won't mention if he made some of them sound like the red-headed step kids! :rofl2:

He's gonna get in trouble for calling Deb old again. :rofl2:

Ok, what the hell did he say about me this time. :rofl2:

I was wondering the same thing....this can't be good  :rofl2:

Those were my exact thoughts too!!!!

So glad to hear you had a great trip!!  We kid with Donnie a lot, but he takes a joke really well and dishes out as good as he gets!!  :rofl2:

So glad you had a good time. Donnie's service is really beyond good. He really cares about his rentals and wants to make sure everything is right.

I guess I should be worried also!!! Thou he keeps calling Deb the old one - got love it.  :rofl2:

This is my most recent picture. If I remember rightly, it was taken at the How-Do-You-Do-Review, but due to CRS, I'm not sure. It might have been taken at the Diamond Horseshoe Review. I can't remember. At any rate, I think I look pretty good for being older than dirt!!

old_lady.gif

Yeah, he keeps telling me what he is going to do to that cornhole game.  I am glad my game has Auburn on it.  :D

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.......Hope he realizes that JJ cornhole can be replaced, his right testicle cannot! :rofl2:

Yeah, he keeps telling me what he is going to do to that cornhole game.  I am glad my game has Auburn on it.  :rofl2:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.......Hope he realizes that JJ cornhole can be replaced, his right testicle cannot! :rofl2:

Only got one thing to say to that YIKES!! :banana:  :blowup: :banana: