From the Disney Food Blog...

News: 2015 Epcot Candlelight Processional Dinner Package Restaurants and Pricing

June 22, 2015 By Kim

Welcome to the Disney Food Blog. If you enjoy this post, you should check out the tour of the site to see all the great Disney Food information we have.

Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages will return during the 2015 holiday season at Walt Disney World!! And for those of us that like guaranteed seating and avoiding long waiting lines, this is very good news!

Candlelight-Processional-350x233.jpg

Epcot’s Candlelight Processional

Along with restaurant information (sorry, no Le Cellier again this year)and costs (some steep, yikes!), you’ll also find some intermittent booking availability online for this very popular event, however 2015 narrators have not been announced as of yet. Note that all information here is subject to change.

In 2015, the Candlelight Processional will take place from November 27 – December 30.

Disney World Candlelight Processional Dining Package

This coveted ticket provides guests with a lunch or dinner meal at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed seating! The package includes your choice of an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage from the chosen restaurant’s menu or 1 full buffet where applicable. Prices exclude tax and gratuity, and park admission is not included. And yes, you can use the Disney Dining Plan to pay for your package, see more information here.

2015 Out-of-Pocket Costs
The package costs vary based on lunch versus dinner, starting at $35 for lunch and $50 for dinner for adults.

Biergarten
Lunch: Adult $34.99* / Child $18.99* Dinner: Adult $52.99 / Child $28.99
*On Christmas Day, December 25, Biergarten will charge the dinner rate for all meals including lunch.

Coral Reef
Lunch: Adult $55.99 / Child $14.99 Dinner: Adult $64.99 / Child $17.99

Garden Grill *Dinner Only
Lunch: N/A Dinner: Adult $56.99 / Child $28.99

La Hacienda de San Angel *Dinner Only
Lunch: N/A Dinner: Adult $67.50 / Child $16.75

Les Chefs de France
Lunch: Adult $59.99 / Child $15.99 Dinner: Adult $74.99 / Child $21.99

Nine Dragons
Lunch: Adult $39.99 / Child $12.99 Dinner: Adult $49.99 / Child $16.99

Restaurant Marrakesh
Lunch: Adult $39.99 / Child $14.99 Dinner: Adult $49.99 / Child $17.99

Rose and Crown
Lunch: Adult $45.99 / Child $13.99 Dinner: Adult $56.99 / Child $17.99

San Angel Inn
Lunch: Adult $50.30 / Child $14.50 Dinner: Adult $63.60 / Child $16.75

Teppan Edo
Lunch: Adult $59.99 / Child $15.99 Dinner: Adult $69.99 / Child $18.99

Tokyo Dining
Lunch: Adult $59.99 / Child $15.99 Dinner: Adult $69.99 / Child $18.99

Tutto Italia
Lunch: Adult $54.99 / Child $14.99 Dinner: Adult $66.99 / Child $18.99

Via Napoli
Lunch: Adult $40.99 / Child $13.99 Dinner: Adult $52.99 / Child $17.99

Booking has been intermittently available online.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/06/22/news-2015-epcot-candlelight-processional-dinner-package-restaurants-and-pricing/

I haven't seen an official list yet, but this was put out by Doctor Disney this morning...

• TBD
    November 27 to 29, 2015
  • Neil Patrick Harris
    November 30 to December 3, 2015
  • Whoopi Goldberg
    December 4 and 5, 2015
  • Joe Morton
    December 6 to 8, 2015
  • TBD
    December 9 to 11, 2015
  • Meredith Vieira
    December 12 to 14, 2015
  • TBD
    December 15 to 23, 2015
  • Edward James Olmos
    December 24 to 26, 2015
  • TBD
    December 27 to 28, 2015
  • Amy Grant
    December 29 to 30, 2015

http://www.doctordisney.com/2015/07/07/celebrity-narrator-list-announced-for-epcots-2015-candlelight-processional/

Official announcement from the Disney Parks Blog...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! (Deck the Halls with Boughs of …)

Wait! It’s not holiday time yet, is it?

While it may not be time to unwrap presents quite yet, it’s time to let you, our guests, start booking dinner packages for the 2015 Candlelight Processional at Epcot.

Right now, in fact!

Regular readers of the Disney Parks Blog know that I am a HUGE fan of the Candlelight Processional, one of the most beloved holiday traditions part of Holidays Around the World celebrations at Epcot.

The dramatic re-telling of the Christmas story with celebrity narrators like Neil Patrick Harris and Whoopi Goldberg; the spectacular mass choir singing traditional and contemporary Christmas songs; the swelling sounds of the Walt Disney World orchestra — I love it all.

This year’s event runs nightly at The America Gardens Theater at Epcot from November 27 to December 30.

We also have a sneak peek at some of our narrators from this year. Here’s the list so far: (Entertainment and times subject to change)

• 11/27 – 11/29 — TBA
  • 11/30 – 12/3 — Neil Patrick Harris
  • 12/4 – 12/5 — Whoopi Goldberg
  • 12/6 – 12/8 — Joe Morton
  • 12/9 – 12/11 — TBA
  • 12/12 – 12/14 — Meredith Vieira
  • 12/15 – 12/16 — TBA
  • 12/17 – 12/18 — TBA
  • 12/19 – 12/20 — TBA
  • 12/21 – 12/23 — TBA
  • 12/24 – 12/26 — Edward James Olmos
  • 12/27 – 12/28 — TBA
  • 12/29 – 12/30 — Amy Grant

The Candlelight Processional is presented three times per night at the American Gardens Theater at Epcot. Show times are 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. *

Dining packages include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select Epcot full-service restaurants (or one full buffet where applicable), and guaranteed seating for the Candlelight Processional. Dining packages do not include park admission.

For Dining Reservations that include preferred Candlelight Processional Seating, please call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE.

For more information on Holidays Around the World at Epcot and the Candlelight Processional or to make reservations for a Candlelight Processional dinner package, check out http://www.disneyworld.com/holidays. And check back to the Disney Parks Blog for updates on who fills those last coveted slots in our narrator lineup.

*Dining packages are not available on Sunday, December 6, at 5:00 pm.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/07/2015-candlelight-processional-packages-onsale/

• 3 months later...

From the Disney Parks Blog...

I know you were waiting on pins and needles to see the final list of narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional.

Well … I know I was!

We gave you a sneak peek at a partial list in July, but now I am pleased to announced the full list including fabulous new narrators like Chandra Wilson from the hit ABC TV show “Grey’s Anatomy,” Daniel Dae Kim (“Lost,” “Hawaii Five-O”) and “Ugly Betty”’s America Ferrera.

CPN4791.jpg

CPN4792thumb.jpg

And without further ado, here’s the list: (Entertainment and times subject to change)

• 11/27 – 11/29 — Gary Sinise
  • 11/30 – 12/3 — Neil Patrick Harris
  • 12/4 – 12/5 — Whoopi Goldberg
  • 12/6 – 12/8 — Joe Morton
  • 12/9 – 12/11 — Ana Gasteyer
  • 12/12 – 12/14 — Meredith Vieira – NEW
  • 12/15 – 12/17— America Ferrera – NEW
  • 12/18 – 12/20 — Chandra Wilson – NEW
  • 12/21 – 12/23 — Daniel Dae Kim – NEW
  • 12/24 – 12/26 — Edward James Olmos
  • 12/27 – 12/28 – Blair Underwood
  • 12/29 – 12/30 — Amy Grant

A part of the Holidays Around the World celebration at Epcot, the Candlelight Processional is a dramatic re-telling of the Christmas story with celebrity narrators, a massed choir singing traditional and contemporary Christmas songs – along with the symphonic strains of the Walt Disney World orchestra. It’s one of my favorite events of the year.

This year’s event runs nightly at The America Gardens Theatre at Epcot from November 27 to December 30. It is presented three times per night — 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.*

Dining packages include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select Epcot full-service restaurants (or one full buffet where applicable), and guaranteed seating for the Candlelight Processional. Dining packages do not include park admission.

For Dining Reservations that include preferred Candlelight Processional seating, please call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE.

For more information on Holidays Around the World at Epcot and the Candlelight Processional or to make reservations for a Candlelight Processional dinner package, check out http://www.disneyworld.com/holidays. And check back to the Disney Parks Blog for updates on all your favorite Walt Disney World holiday events.

*Dining packages are not available on Sunday, December 6, at 5:00 pm.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/10/chandra-wilson-daniel-dae-kim-america-ferrera-join-narrators-for-2015-candlelight-processional-at-epcot/

Been checking to see if the would offer a fastpass seating option but so far nothing is showing up.

They have them for the F&W concerts, I don't know if that's new this year or not but they did not have them for F&G. Was hoping it was a new thing and they would be doing the same for Christmas and F&G.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't know, I bet it's cool hearing Admiral Adama do it.

Good point.  I should have said that it picks back up with the last 3.  I think Amy Grant probably does a good job.  I imagine Blair Underwood would do a good job as he has a good speaking voice.  And yes, any Adama will do....I'd even take Lorne Greene (although it would then resemble Weekend at Bernies).