While at lazydays this past weekend, I ran in to a couple who were trading in their trailer for a Diesel pusher.

I ran into them while in the Accessory store, they were waiting on the "numbers" from the dealer 

While talking to them I did mention this site, after they said they were avid FTW campers, they said they were member's, but i cant remember their names.

I did happen to seem them pulling out in the new RV later that day as i was leaving to get dinner for the family.

Anyway I just wanted to say congrats on the new camper!  

hope to run into them again soon as they were very nice, and funny!

They said they had dogs, and one of the reasons they were going to the RV was for the generator, as well as the speed of setup... they said they were mainly browsers, and just looked at the site, and had user names, but didn't post much... we may never know unless they chime in

I do believe they are from Florida as well... I may be wrong though 

IAm going to start a beer posting. I'll put the dates that I have trips planned( 4 of them) and if anyone is there during the same time we can do a beer tasting/swap

It's simple, especially if you hav 6 people participating

You buy a 6 pack of a local beer, craft beer preferred, bring it. You drink one, every one gets 2oz sample and a bottle.

Go with 6 beers, come back with 5. And you drank 1 beer plus what ever else you want

IAm going to start a beer posting. I'll put the dates that I have trips planned( 4 of them) and if anyone is there during the same time we can do a beer tasting/swap

It's simple, especially if you hav 6 people participating

You buy a 6 pack of a local beer, craft beer preferred, bring it. You drink one, every one gets 2oz sample and a bottle.

Go with 6 beers, come back with 5. And you drank 1 beer plus what ever else you want

You think everyone is going to leave the fort with beer? :D

I actually like the idea. Hope we are there at the same time you are.

They said they had dogs, and one of the reasons they were going to the RV was for the generator, as well as the speed of setup... they said they were mainly browsers, and just looked at the site, and had user names, but didn't post much... we may never know unless they chime in

I do believe they are from Florida as well... I may be wrong though 

I couldn't help but notice one of the advantages of an RV cited above.  The only thing that I can think of that an RV doesn't have to do, as opposed to a trailer, is to disconnect the hitch when setting up and re-connect when leaving.  This takes me all of five minutes to do either way, but I do know that there are some campers that consider this a chore.

Not knocking an RV by any means, just commenting.

A trailer is an RV. A bumper pull, 5th wheel, pop up, class A, class B, class C - all RVs. Yep.