We have eaten this twice this trip at Beach Club. We have decided it's our favorite meal on property. The food is great. All you can eat crab legs, pecan crusted salmon, delicious mashed potatoes and sooo much more. Also had coral reef this trip and were disgusted by it and our special cake which is a whole other story...Someone would really have to come up with a way to change my mind that sit down meals in the parks are edible compared to resort meals. If you haven't tried this one and like seafood we would really suggest you try it out.

Been to cape may once and won't go back. Had bad service and the food was not much better than the service. When we go back down, I would like to try some new resort restaurants. Although we now may have to delay our thanksgiving trip due to my mom having health issues.

My husband prefers buffets which are hard to find that are really good. Service does make a huge difference. We also love 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. We had a waiter who kept my id when we were paying with tables in wonderland. Thankfully we realized it before we left Epcot. The service at that meal caused us to hate the restaraunt, so I totally understand.