Yes, there are washers and dryers at each comfort station.  And there are comfort stations located in or close to each of the camping loops.  The cabins just have one laundry facility, adjacent to the cabin pool.

The machines take credit cards or coins, no MagicBands, but only a couple of machines in each comfort station still take coins.

TCD

Another question -- do the comfort stations have machines that sell laundry detergent, or should I bring some from home?  I don't want to have to use the expensive detergent I use in my Splendide in the pay machines, and I'll probably have to do a load or so at the CS this next trip.

Another question -- do the comfort stations have machines that sell laundry detergent, or should I bring some from home?  I don't want to have to use the expensive detergent I use in my Splendide in the pay machines, and I'll probably have to do a load or so at the CS this next trip.

Yes, there are vending machines in the Comfort Stations that sell little boxes of detergent, dryer sheets, and I am not sure what else.

TCD

Yes, there are vending machines in the Comfort Stations that sell little boxes of detergent, dryer sheets, and I am not sure what else.

TCD

Not sure on this either but if you are doing more than one load you may be better off to buy from the trading post. It seems like they had it also but can't say for certain. We can use our annual pass discount there also.

Thanks for the info.  I think I'll pack some of my own just in case.

When we were at All Star Music, you could look at the laundry machines through an app. It would tell you how many were open, etc. Is that possible at the Fort now? 

Not sure about an app, but you can check on their website...

http://www.laundryview.com/laundry_room.php?lr=4575522

I also noticed we have a screen now with bus times but it points away from the people sitting on benches. I kept telling my husband about the other resorts having them then saw it as we were driving off in a bus.

Good to know!

If there are any Fiends on the Scene that can get pics of this - assuming someone hasn't already posted them in a trip report I haven't caught yet.  8)