Is anyone with me? Its been a few months sents my last trip to the Fort and Disney I think i'm starting to loss my mine and it is a long time untill my 4th July trip. I my have to do a weekend trip before then

Wish I was close enough too!

But my trip is only about a month away!  :argh: :rofl2: :banana:

I know how you feel! We're booked for about every two months, but that month in between stinks! It seems like forever! Unfortunately, I have to take a month off in between to re-coup funds!  >:(

I know how you feel! We're booked for about every two months, but that month in between stinks! It seems like forever! Unfortunately, I have to take a month off in between to re-coup funds!  :rofl2:

Ain't that the truth. I'd be there a lot more if it weren't for that, oh and the fact that I am 1250 miles away >:(

We're side-lined for awhile.  DH is having right total knee replacement surgery on May 2nd and then the left knee done sometime in June. It'll be sometime in August (hopefully) before we'll be doing any camping.  However, that doesn't mean we won't be going to the Fort. Just not in the ol' RV.  Thank God for a golf cart, tow trailer, and I-4!!

July 4th seems far away at this point & that is our next trip.

Miller Family, We will see ya'll there.    :banana:

Need a Disney/Fort fix sooooooo badly!!  Helps some to live vicariously through all your pics and TRs, but doesn't help to see things like the updates to the Haunted Mansion and want to be there NOW!

We're nearing the 6 month mark. Why does that darned ticker seem to move so slowly sometimes?

Can't wait for the day we can say "hey, there's a little money in the bank for gas, wanna close up the house, load up the mutts and head to the Fort next week?"

But for now we'll have to live with once a year and counting the days in between.

And scheming to turn our now-3-week annual trip into 4....

:banana:

Longer for a few months for me.  Hell I went to the camper the other day let out the awning wearing a Fort t-shirt.  sat in a chair outside and tried to bribe my wife to drive up and down the street in our mini van making Disney bus noises.  all while the kids played around the camper.

she thought I had lost it so now I am teaching the cat to drive her van!  I may even write Disney on the side of the van to make it even more real!

Longer for a few months for me.  Hell I went to the camper the other day let out the awning wearing a Fort t-shirt.  sat in a chair outside and tried to bribe my wife to drive up and down the street in our mini van making Disney bus noises.  all while the kids played around the camper.

she thought I had lost it so now I am teaching the cat to drive her van!  I may even write Disney on the side of the van to make it even more real!

Don't forget to post a trip report with PLENTY of pics.  >:D