Test of "NEW" Fort check in prodcedures?

We missed the check in booth. Why you may ask? Because stupid me followed Google maps which took me the back way. We were those people blocking a bus. Fortunately we figured out to press the button. Then the parking lot was a mad house and we didn't know where to go because it was dark. Thankfully a very helpful CM got us checked in and off to our site.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can see it not working out too well at the Fort.   You go to a hotel, and one room is pretty much the same as the next.   Maybe you want a particular one because something memorable happened t

I suppose someone might be factoring in that check-in time is technically 1pm, but we all know (as do they) that campers show up at all times.   Plus if I'm at a resort, I can't open the door and stan

Discussions flying back and forth on that others sites FB page about a check in test this weekend at the Fort.   Some people are saying that they did the on line check in, then got a call or a text te