Another reason to kill the current ADR system

They have already made a change that I have seen where any Fastpasses booked through a specific reservation are cancelled when the reservation is.

I had a couple of cancellations the other day and received that message as I was preparing to cancel them.

Well that ought to cut down on some of the reservation shenanigans.

They have already made a change that I have seen where any Fastpasses booked through a specific reservation are cancelled when the reservation is.

I had a couple of cancellations the other day and received that message as I was preparing to cancel them.

No biggie. I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve.

The problem is that Disney can make all sorts of changes and people will still find a way around their crappie system.

Again. They created the mess and now are trying to put band aids to stop the leak.

I like planning to a small degree. We enjoy picking out where we are going to eat. I like not hitting a park and splitting off from my wife to go get FO while she wait on a ride she wants.

But I don't plan every moment out by any means.

Ok I'm having a brain fart.

What does "FO" stand for?

Since when are Disney addicts interested in following the rules and being fair? I guess that only comes to play when you are having a hard time making a reservation and you find out someone else came up with an idea to circumvent the system before you did.

I like the idea of eaither same day reservations, which would encurage people to get to the park ealier, thus spreading out the crowds.

Or

Book on day of arrival. That would encurage longer vactions, because you would be able to book more of what you want if you are staying on property for 3 weeks compaired to the guy staying for the weekend.

But this fails the big part of what WDW wants the current system. They want you to stay to plan 6m out because you will stick to your reservations even though you might want to change bc of the weather. It also encurage better park utalization by moving people to the less crowed parks since they are the only ones with open reservations. (MK has no open FP+ or dining but Epcot does, this people will reserve at Epcot). It also lets WDW plan staffing and inventory 6m out.