Sorry...didn't know   ;)

Can you let me know telepathically?

As far as I know, the hours are not published anywhere.

I believe they only have in open for about an hour in the afternoon daily.

The CM's at the Trading Post know the hours.  If you're a Fort guest, you can go in there and ask.  If you're not, then go away.

TCD

Wow, such sarcasm and cynicism from Mr. TCD.  You would think he was channeling Lou.

Yeah, I'm sorry.

I really didn't mean to be rude.

But, as far as I know, that pin board has not been mentioned on any discussion board.  It's a very nice one, and it's never crowded.  I feel that it's a perk for Fort guests, and I'd like to see it stay that way and not be ruined by a bunch of outsiders showing up to take advantage of something intended for actual Fort guests.

I'd love for it to stay the way it is.  Which means it shouldn't be publicized.

TCD

Wow. Just wow.

This person asked this question over at easywdw.com. I sent them here because I knew y'all have always been helpful to me. I figured if no one knew, Mo would have a Fiend on the scene check into it.

Sorry, jdggdk. I feel bad that I sent you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Just wow. This person asked this question over at easywdw.com. I sent them here because I knew y'all have always been helpful to me. I figured if no one knew, Mo would have a Fiend on the scene check into it. Sorry, jdggdk. I feel bad that I sent you here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, as a frequent paying guest who has watched many special things about the Fort get wrecked because of outsiders coming in and taking advantage, this is not something that I feel should be shared publicly.

What do we get for paying $150 a night for a campsite?  Not much.  That pin board isn't advertised for a reason.

TCD

Yeah, I'm sorry.

I really didn't mean to be rude.

But, as far as I know, that pin board has not been mentioned on any discussion board.  It's a very nice one, and it's never crowded.  I feel that it's a perk for Fort guests, and I'd like to see it stay that way and not be ruined by a bunch of outsiders showing up to take advantage of something intended for actual Fort guests.

I'd love for it to stay the way it is.  Which means it shouldn't be publicized.

TCD

TCD,

No criticism on that point from me.  I agree that many of the good things we used to enjoy have disappeared and for what they charge the value continues to deteriorate.  I was only poking some fun at the bear....

JDGGDK,

Trust me, this is a great group and please come back often.   We do tend to be a bit snarky around here.  It's just that some of us are just a little passionate about the Fort and don't like how we continue to lose the little things that make it so special.

What!  There's a pin trading board??

Do they have a hidden Vinylmation box also?

Vinylmation trading at WDW is done as of Feb. :(

That makes me mad/sad. I am tempted to take my stock of traders down there and see if I can find anyone that will trade with my in the loops. "WHO NEEDS VINYLMATIONS???" ;)