I'm hoping those will be long gone when we go down in a couple weeks. I'm going to wax the heck out the front of the camper just in case though!

Another solution to keep them from sticking is a liberal application of PAM or the generic spray on the bumper, grill, hood areas.  Just don't spray it on your windshield!

I guess you would need to do the front of a camper and or TT also.

They are a bit strange this year.  At home in Clermont, if I cut the grass, they are EVERYWHERE, worse than normal.  However, on the road, not too bad.  We have about a 30 mile drive to Disney.  Taking the camper to Fort Wilderness on Thursday we had about 4 love bug splats on the camper front.  the front of the truck only had a few as well.  Not bad at all.  I'm sure it will explode shortly.

I once used a corn cob that was soaked in hot water to clean... did an ok job, of course the kernels were removed

A corn cob?

What the Fort?

They're just bugs.  They wash off fine with any car wash product.  Plain water doesn't get the job done because the little buggers stick to paint.  But, a little soap breaks them right down, and they wash right off.

TCD

Problem with the love bugs is their guts are so acidic they will eat paint and decals in no time. I should have learned my lesson from living in South Alabama, but I guess a decade and a half living in north alabama made me forget. Wash them off immediately if you want to keep things looking good.

I use a plastic paint scraper. I put the paste in an empty peanut butter jar for sammiches later.

A corn cob?

What the Fort?

They're just bugs.  They wash off fine with any car wash product.  Plain water doesn't get the job done because the little buggers stick to paint.  But, a little soap breaks them right down, and they wash right off.

TCD

look there was alcohol involved and it worked....