Anna an Elsa. Are they at the princess meet in MK. I am getting fast pass for that, I hope.

Anna and Elsa are specifically mentioned by name on MDE.  That's what you need to look for when reserving FP+'s.

They meet in Princess Fairy Tale Hall.  There is another side to Princess Fairy Tale Hall where you meet two other princesses (Cinderella and Rapunzel).  If you get that FP+, it won't get you in to see the ice sisters.

TCD

These two plus Pocahontas are the only princesses we have left to meet.  I would like to finalize the meets this trip.  Who knows if DD will still like princesses next time, I doubt it.  

Oh...that makes me sad.  Our daughter is 8.5; it breaks my heart to know that she'll grow out of her interest in princesses :(    Happens much too fast.   Funny how I thought my babies could grow up...but still stay little.  Slow down clock. 

I am so thankful I have boys and they hated that movie. But they are definitely of an age now that we see a character and just walk on by. Not sad about missing those crowds, but I was a little sad the youngest tried to throw away his autograph book from when he was 4 or so the other day.

Daughter just turned 8.  She still has all the princesses but the animals are much more important now.   Although every once in a while the stuffed princesses make it to bed with her.  They have been on a chair (neatly arranged so that they all can see and be seen) but not touched or played with since mid summer...booo

My boys never were interested in the characters except at character meals. (They were 10 & 11 their first trip), now the softball players at the All-Stars.........

They actually spent a full day of one of our trips at Wide World of Sports watching a softball tournament.

A FP+ for A&E is the hardest FP+ to get. You will want to be trying for it at 12:01am on your 60th day. Try for the last day of your trip first, as you are more likely to get a good time then. I was able to get it for just my daughters, so I took the boys to HM at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk